©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shredding while stacking question

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
ok guys i got a quick question for ya :sniper:

Im starting a cycle of 300mg Test Enth this upcoming monday. While im on it im gonna be eating a steady diet of 6 meals a day, high protein.

I wanted to know, im looking to drop some body fat WHILE cycling the test, and i wanted to know how do-able that is. Im going to be stacking lipodrene on top of it, with 25mg of ephedra as well, so hopefully my metabolism will ramp up along with the lifting.

Is this a dumb idea or does this make some reasonable sense?

--Thanks Guys!!!--

CW

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
CWBassist said:
ok guys i got a quick question for ya :sniper:

Im starting a cycle of 300mg Test Enth this upcoming monday. While im on it im gonna be eating a steady diet of 6 meals a day, high protein.

I wanted to know, im looking to drop some body fat WHILE cycling the test, and i wanted to know how do-able that is. Im going to be stacking lipodrene on top of it, with 25mg of ephedra as well, so hopefully my metabolism will ramp up along with the lifting.

Is this a dumb idea or does this make some reasonable sense?

--Thanks Guys!!!--

CW
What's the goal? To shed fat and keep muscle? If so then you're on the right track...Just make sure those 6 meals/day meet the calorie intake you need to drop some fat...Higher protien/low carb while meeting caloric needs or slightly below should be able to do this...However, there are many different types of diets out there that work differently for different people.
You need to find what works well for you...For me, so far, it's veggies/fruit at times for carbs, olive oil for fat, and lean meat for protien that seems to work at a little defecit in cals over time.

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
By the way, i forgot to ask guys.

Whats a good way to make sure i KEEP MY GAINS after im done my cycle?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
CWBassist said:
By the way, i forgot to ask guys.

Whats a good way to make sure i KEEP MY GAINS after im done my cycle?
Standard PCT for regular or lower dosed cyles as well as diet and training.