©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shrinking balls....

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Guys - I've been on a maintenance dose of 250 mg test cyp all summer, planning to ramp up for my next cycle in September. I've noticed the boys beginning to shrink, and I'm taking exemestane once a week, which I thought would prevent that.

Am I wrong about that? Does Xstane only prevent conversion of test to estro? Should I be taking clomid or something else along with my test?

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
The AIs only slow down estrogen. Clomid or hgc will help keep balls a decent size. I prefer clomid at 25 MG twice a week.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
HCG for sure if you are wanting nut size to return. Clomid helps too, but I've always gotten more out of hcg in nut size.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Shrunken balls r one of the benefits of being on cycle to me. Those damn things are always in my way, always having to move them around, getting sat on, squashed between my thighs, and just generally being a literal pain. I love it when mine r shrunk down and barely even there. They don't get in the way anymore.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My nuts havent hardly shrank at all...and i've been on for 2+ years :D
They dont hang as low maybe, but my wife hasnt even notice a change

TLopez

Jan 8, 2015
Balls are overrated. Mine are snipped. To me they are basically ornaments.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My wife hates the way they look while shrunken - which harms the sex life. 250IU of HCG twice a week keeps them running and full.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I always wanted to understand why some guys get major shrinkage and some don't get any. that kind of biological individuality really fascinates me.

I've had mine shrink up so small that I lost them. I got to feeling around down there, and literally could not find them. My sack was just an empty flap of skin. I think they got so small that they recessed up inside my abdomen. It was almost 2 full days before they dropped again and I could find them. I panicked a little at first, then I realized how awesome it was. As long as they stayed up there they couldn't possibly get in the way.

I think that I might actually have them removed if I could find a Doc that would entertain the idea. Plus have a permanent script for TRT to keep me functional.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Have to go to Bruce Jenner ' Web site and see who he used
To funny man
If you think about it - lot's of things would be easer

I always wanted to understand why some guys get major shrinkage and some don't get any. that kind of biological individuality really fascinates me.

I've had mine shrink up so small that I lost them. I got to feeling around down there, and literally could not find them. My sack was just an empty flap of skin. I think they got so small that they recessed up inside my abdomen. It was almost 2 full days before they dropped again and I could find them. I panicked a little at first, then I realized how awesome it was. As long as they stayed up there they couldn't possibly get in the way.

I think that I might actually have them removed if I could find a Doc that would entertain the idea. Plus have a permanent script for TRT to keep me functional.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Have to go to Bruce Jenner's Web site and see who he used
To funny man
If you think about it - lot's of things would be easer

None

imuscle

Sep 5, 2015
your natural test is dropping take hcg it will bring your levels back to normal bro but watch out a lot of fakes out there

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Lilsully gets the big thumbs up .That is just true as hell.
I remember many moons ago my girlfriend sleeping face up between my legs so she you just have those big hanging balls for heated sleeping eye shades. Married again now so i'll agree with sully no sitting on balls (as much)and having to reposition as often. Wife happy as long as the crank
still cranks. If she wanted heated eye shades I'd have to pay a ringer.
As far as smaller balls making joint appear larger problem is won't make it feel larger. An angry inch will still be an angry inc.... LOL Just having a cocktail lookng in at what you guys are talking about. Thanks for smiles I needed em. Oh yeah hear ya go if you are a cycle only guy use nothing on a cycle. Then at cessation use hcg at less than 500 iu daily for 2 weeks add in hmg with the hcg for the last week with the hcg 150eod iu. Drop the hcg following week but continue hmg with clomid for one week continue clomid
for 3 weeks at 100mg day then 50 mg for 1 more week 25 mg for a another week.
Best pct ever for guys that cycle. Had many kids after that protocal many years ago. I have kids from 18 -36 . Peter north would have been proud.
now modern day-------------- Most never come off. They consider off heavy trt. In that world i'd use maintenance hcg at 150- iu every 3-4th day hmg 75 iu 1 x every 10 days. clomid or nolva post I prefer clomid. nolva many prefer. Whatever works well for you. If looking for some more expense and worry in your life use hmg 150 iu 3 x week after this method. Your woman should be getting morning sickness on the quick.
By the way I made great gains on the old school method I described .
New school just keeps my nuts up a bit and makes sex a bit more satisfying.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I wanted to let everyone know that 500IU a week gives me the same results as 250IU twice a week - so you can pin half as often for the same results. :)

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Doesnt lowering estro with an AI such as arimidex, cause the body to create more test (make the boys function) to make estrogen, or will this not work?