©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sick of ad bullshit!

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
ok fellaz sorry if im out of place here and i know i havent been with anasci for a super long time but i thought this site was for us to talk about lifting and gear. for info, stratagies, experience and so on. I think this i phone ad shit and all this other nonsense that is poping up here is ruining a great site for people to get info and talk shop about the llifestyle we live. I loved being on here and getting info from some real cool legit guys and bouncing ideas off each other. what the fuk is up man! you people posting this sales BS suk! go somewhere else!
to all the others here have a good holiday hope we can clean up the site and get back to what it was started for.
oNe.
STEELZ.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ok fellaz sorry if im out of place here and i know i havent been with anasci for a super long time but i thought this site was for us to talk about lifting and gear. for info, stratagies, experience and so on. I think this i phone ad shit and all this other nonsense that is poping up here is ruining a great site for people to get info and talk shop about the llifestyle we live. I loved being on here and getting info from some real cool legit guys and bouncing ideas off each other. what the fuk is up man! you people posting this sales BS suk! go somewhere else!
to all the others here have a good holiday hope we can clean up the site and get back to what it was started for.
oNe.
STEELZ.

Somebody needs to contact a MOD or ADMIN here and get the spam off of here.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Yea well unfortunately I dont even think there are mods here any longer. This whole board has become a big joke

Messor

Feb 13, 2010
USA
The mods lost interest. The forum is a ghost town....not sure how it got this way. I've moved on to other active forums. If by some miracle this one comes back to life, I'll return. Other than that I'll just pop in from time to time.
Especially when I'm in the market for a new Cell phone. :D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The mods lost interest. The forum is a ghost town....not sure how it got this way. I've moved on to other active forums. If by some miracle this one comes back to life, I'll return. Other than that I'll just pop in from time to time.
Especially when I'm in the market for a new Cell phone. :D

I'm going to see if I can do anything to revitalize Anasci.
I'll keep you all posted,,,I may need some help from some of you
guys.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
guys.

Thanks Alin. I reckon I speak for many here in saying we all appreciate it greatly. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Will do. Hopefully I get some answers soon.
Maybe we could ask for some additional MODS
in conjunction to what we have?

That would be great. We need someone. Hopefully we can get this forum back on track.

Messor

Feb 13, 2010
USA
guys.

I don't know how easy or difficult it would be to accomplish that. The two most important things you would need upfront would be to have a mod or admin who can edit/clean up this forum, and probably some fresh sponsors/sources to replace the ones that are inactive. And both the new mods and the sponsors should be active contributing members of this forum. I'm sure there's many newbies finding this forum everyday, but they get frustrated when they realize the place isn't being run by anyone and that most of the new questions are either being ignored, or buried by off-topic electronics spam.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Update

Ive made contact with those in the know about ANASCI.
Give them some time, but I bet we see BIG changes here in the next
month.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
month.

I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
month.

Thats good news. I hope something can get sorted now.

Change is good, but the board has to get money from somewhere. Bandwidth isn't free, is it?

Glad to be here and have read this same conversation elsewhere. People don't like "spam" but they don't want to pay to play either. Free and ad-free? Is that even possible?