©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sick of being scammed

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i am listening,tell me how you were scammed by them-they are sponsors on several boards and i never heard anything bad

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
HEre's the thing bro, I didn't even want to put out his name like this. I have been communicating for a couple of months now with him. Here goes though. First order 30 amp's of what was supposed to sus 250 and1 10ml winstrol 50 and a box of 100 pins. I recieved order in about 18 day's. No pins with order he said it may have been shipped seperatly, never recieved pins. What was supposed to sus turned out to be cidoteston Test e. Which I would have been okay with but it is totally fake. It is the famous batch number 209, just do a google search and you will see what I mean. I still told him I would give it a try. It's been six week now and nothing at all, so side effects, no strenghth gains, no increased libido,nothing. Right after I recieved that order, I placed an order for 300 dbol. Still didn't recieve that and it's been about 6 weeks that's about twice as long as the other order took to get to me. It may have got siezed. He said he would reship me the sus, and he said the dbol should arrive anyday now, that was about two weeks ago. Since then I have emailed him a couple of times with no response at all now. Usually he was resp[onding within 1 to 2 day's. Like I said I really didn't want to put his name out there like this but to me I feel I have been scammed. Sorry for going on so long but I am really frustrated.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
oh yea ,that famous 209 batch-a lot of people got screwed with those-i cant speak for them and i personally never used them,but if you ordered sust and recieved cidos ,and not even real cidos than they are at fault-maybe you should contact a mod on here and see if they could help you out-i know it sucks but thats how it goes sometimes

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Ya it really does suck and like I said I have been giving him chances because I didn't want to put his name out there. Do you think a mod may be able to help? He told me he was reshipping the sus but I don't really believe he did. I need to find a good legit source. Could you or some maybe pm one. Thanks bro.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i live in the US and if i gave you a source i would be breaking the law-sorry my friend

harryhood1978

May 9, 2009
Just want to let people know. I recieved a reship today on the sus250. It is sus250 this time. Don't know quality yet obviously, still didn't recieve dbol though may have gotten siezed.