©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Side effects

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Anyone ever experience hiccups or coughing fits after eating or exersion when on cycle?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
After eating or after working out, no. After injecting Tren, yes. What all are you using, including AIs, ancillaries, and OTC supplements?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Npp 900
Eq 900
Sust 525
Aromasin 25 daily

My weight is up as i am bulking a liitle before cutting. I do get serious reflux issues above 240. Trying to take my protonix twice a day. I did go to doc and got steroids and antibiotics. Chest xray was negative. If is worse when i eat heavier, especially bad food. Ive experiencex tren cough. This is not that at all.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
are you bloated in the mid section and or have the shits?

No shits but, now that you mention it, i havent been pushing out the llgs i used to. Small soft pieces. Bloated when i eat. Nothing once digested. I think i do get some strange digestive issues after eating.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
No shits but, now that you mention it, i havent been pushing out the llgs i used to. Small soft pieces. Bloated when i eat. Nothing once digested. I think i do get some strange digestive issues after eating.

Take a heaping spoon of Metamucil EVERY night before bed, this will greatly help you with a more normal bowel movement.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

Digestive issues after every meal, or only certain meals? No would be a good time to start a food log, if you don't already keep one. And a BM journal would help in your case as well. You may have a developed some sort of problem digesting certain foods as you've gotten older. Happened to me. Drank a ton of milk while growing up. Turned 20 and suddenly became lactose intolerant. Shit happens. And then again, sometimes shit doesn't happen, if you get what I mean.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Most any meal really. I think it is more quantity that increases the issue.
I definetly have less problems when i drop weight.