©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Signed into law by Bush

NobleSavage

Oct 12, 2004
FYI: Last Friday, October 22, 2004, President Bush signed the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 into law.

http://www.theorator.com/bills108/s2195.html

Exerpt:
<snip>
The United States Sentencing Commission shall--

(1) review the Federal sentencing guidelines with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids;

(2) consider amending the Federal sentencing guidelines to provide for increased penalties with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids in a manner that reflects the seriousness of such offenses and the need to deter anabolic steroid trafficking and use; and
</snip>

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
This to me is totaly shit!!..What is the most dangerouse.....1) Smoking, 2) Steroids, 3) marujana, 4) Booze, 5) Prostitution, etc etc...If you look carefully, youll actually see that the MORE dangerous an itim is, the LESS it gets banned....In my oppinion the MOST DANGEROUS item above is BOOZE....you kill, fuck-up relationships, get into jail, etc etc with it......but THAT....is legal...Makes you think....doesn't it??...

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I am just a new guy here but, I do believe that this Bush is just trying to take up where his daddy left off. On pretty much everything. Hell, maybe his daddy is still telling him what to do. Maybe that is why Osama is still on the loose, and why Iraq still hates us.