©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Silverback's transformation log and accountability journal!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Thanks sb66. . Now fix the floor..

Haha don't expect it anytime soon bro! Well today is the end of week 1! In feeling good I just killed my legs at the gym!

Started with 20 min cardio.
Superset leg extensions with seated ham curls for 3 sets of 15-20 to failure on each set.
Then on to superset weighted lunges with standing ham curls.
Then onto the big finally! Leg press of 270lbs 3 sets of 50.
I was extremely done after that but still managed 20 min cardio on the stair climber

Now I'm doing some meal prep before I relax for the evening..

Did weigh in and measurements this morning and I'll get some pics up when I have a chance..

I'm not going to keep measurements posted unless there is good reason to but I am down to 243 today! That's a loss of just about 7lbs in one week.. A little more than I expected and probably more than I'd like but after a month of bulking with almost 0 cardio and a terrible diet I suppose I should be responding very well to the shock on my system with as much cardio and high volume lifting I'm doing.

I'll get pics up after I cook.. I'll cover up the floor this time for you guys haha!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
So here are the pictures! Not a lot of change yet but I figured I'd log them anyway.. Might go to every other week.. We'll see.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389565379261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389565379261.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389565392928.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389565392928.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389565403485.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389565403485.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 54

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Week 2 is well under way! Still feeling motivated and driven. I ditched the tilapia for canned tuna for a while. Its just much easier for me and I tolerate the taste better.
Other than that diet has been in broken and training has been hard and consistent.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Woke up this morning with a terrible pain in my right shoulder. I have had injuries in this shoulder before but it doesn't feel like the usual joint or tendon pain. I'm thinking possibly I just slept on my neck/shoulder wrong and now I may have a pinched nerve or something. Just finished morning cardio. Probably going to skip work today and get the heat pad on my shoulder. I'm fortunate enough to have a job with paid sick leave so I might as well take advantage of that and let myself recover. I'd really hate an injury to throw off this 12 week mission I'm on.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Well I'm a bit disappointed in myself! This weekend was hard and I let my diet get off track. I think the biggest problem is that I typically cook for 3 or 4 days in advance and just due to my schedule I was out of cooked meals by Friday and it made it that much more appealing for me to cheat. Back in track now I'm planning on having a good week! I'm stocked up on meat and veggies. And with tomorrow off of work in going to have plenty of time to get my meals prepared for the week. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and see what the damages are. I have a weigh in at the gym for the 12 week challenge so I'm really hoping I can keep the weight dropping over the weekend.
I really hate when I get to the weekend and let myself slip! It is definitely my weakest link. But! It is always a learning process and I know I can get back on track. I just need to stay there.

Tonight I hit legs at the gym. Leg extensions superset with hamstring curls. Then hack squat 4 sets of 50 superset with standing hamstring curls. Then did cardio.
Tomorrow is chest day and I plan to hit it HARD. Punish myself a bit for the bad weekend. Maybe even throw in some burpies for my morning cardio. That should teach me. Haha

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Keep at it. It's OK to get off track on occasion, helps keep sanity. You nailed it when you said you ran out of meals. That's why it gets very easy to derail. Plan a refeed meal every week or so so you have something to look forward to. I like to have one for about every 40 good meals I eat.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Not going to do pics this week.. In thinking from here out probably only update pics every 4 weeks or so.. I'm currently at 242lbs the rough weekend slowed me down a bit so I'm hoping for a nice drop this week. Feeling good and ready to kill it this week

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I also forgot to mention, I switched from 1ml every other week to .25ml twice a week on my test injection and moved to my delt rather than my thigh. So far much better!
Diet has been on track and training has been great.. I've stayed to increase the intensity of my cardio because it was just starting to feel easy.
Today is a rest day but I'm getting ready to head to the gym for 20min cardio before work.

Yesterday was actually a rest also (even though I spent the first half of the day bucking water logged frozen solid straw bails) because I trained 3 days in a row and I need to cook and grocery shop tonight.

Anyway things are going well! Weight has been steadily dropping and I'm feeling good! Strength has dropped a bit but that is expected.. I'm not too worried about losing some muscle mass during this cut. I think I am doing everything diet wise I can to prevent it while still losing as much fat as possible.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Also, it's that time of year again in the RMFL but I'm kinda thinking about retiring the good'ol big six six. Not that I'm old by any means 27 is hardly old. But all the abuse on my body has sure added up over the years.. I do still itch for the game and the need to crack skulls is strong. But I think I've found my new passion in bodybuilding! I don't know maybe.. Just posting my thoughts here guys haha but I'd be open to your opinions...!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Haven't posted in a few days! But things are going well. I'm down to 237 lbs. Diet is going great training is excellent! I'm feeling good about everything.
Still don't know if I feel like the testosterone is doing much but I am seeing the results I want so I can't complain. I got a bunch of slin syringes from a guy at work who's a diabetic. They are SO much easier going in. Only 1/2 inch so I worry if I'm getting through to the muscle.
Do they offer 1inch slin pins?

Anyway I'll try to get some pics posted tonight. Need to get my girl to take some for me.

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
New progress pics!
sorry everyone (ironbuilt) you are just going to have to tolerate my filthy ass bathroom for now haha!
ODjTYoHSWLaBIWHrWOVSSBbdjTNtFMWOQMtt-610xh.jpg

mlAusuNaLgypzbrWMQmcdeSqJNIBLMgpYmQp-610xh.jpg

adJNvYSYURAwxLnIYdbhwhpGzSIfMEBNkTSE-610xh.jpg

I honestly am not seeing much change yet, the scale is showing lbs coming off and people are commenting on how lean i am getting so I cant complain.

Last edited:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Haven't posted in a few days! But things are going well. I'm down to 237 lbs. Diet is going great training is excellent! I'm feeling good about everything.
Still don't know if I feel like the testosterone is doing much but I am seeing the results I want so I can't complain. I got a bunch of slin syringes from a guy at work who's a diabetic. They are SO much easier going in. Only 1/2 inch so I worry if I'm getting through to the muscle.
Do they offer 1inch slin pins?

Anyway I'll try to get some pics posted tonight. Need to get my girl to take some for me.

Nice! It's all about consistency man. Keep it up!

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
The numbers!

So I haven't really been tracking my calories/macros during this process, really just going by portion size. but tonight i decided to weigh it all out and add it up.

This is total for one day, also I am not adding in "trace amounts" of things like carbs or fat in veggies or rice and oats.. To keep things simple. Meat is protein and fat, rice and oats are carbs and veggies are basically filler. In other words, as far as i'm concerned meat has ZERO carbs and my carb source has ZERO fat or protein.. so no my items total cal aren't always going to add up to the correct calories/g but it should be close enough.

ITEM - AMOUNT PRO/CARB/FAT CALORIES
Steak - 8oz 50/0/18 362
Chicken - 8oz 33/0/3 159
Fish - 4oz 22/0/1 97
Rice - 1cup(cooked) 0/46/0 187
Veggie - 12oz 0/6/0 24
Egg - 5whites 18/0/0 72
Oat - 1cup(raw) 0/25/0 100
PWO shake: 58/15/20 472
Totals:
Protein - 181
Carbs - 92
Fat - 42

Calories - 1470

I will add a misc. 200 calories a day to that because I am not a great cook and I need some sauce here and there haha.

making 1670 calories total.

Let me know what you guys think about these numbers! I feel like the protein is a bit low for me. I am shooting for very low fat while maintaining a bit more carbs to keep enough energy to train as hard as I do and keep the muscle mass.

Again guys, thanks for all the help and support along the way!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The remodeled bathroom is looking sharp bro..
How's the cardio looking? 1650 is not many calories for guy your size.. To me I'd add lots of fresh greens , lay off high sugar drinks if you drink them on the side, brown rice not white and plenty of water.. more info on current training and how much etc brother .

1" 30g luer lock pin tips are available..pm me for the location nearest you.
Nice work bro. . Go Seahawks !

Last edited: