©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Six months cycle... Guidance needed.

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
Hey everyone..

I will be competing in my first open show, ive competed a few times naturally, i have 2 cycles under my belt one was 12 weeks of test e with proviron, second cycle was test e and masteron (8 weeks) and anavar(5 weeks) to finish, the cycle lasted 20 weeks. Now the show is in november, I would like to start cycling in july to have time to put on some size before i start cutting down for my show and then 3 weeks later im going on vacay with wifey and i would like to look tip top and perform tip top as well ;). What would you guys do ?

This is was i was planning:
first 12 weeks, Teste e and NPP (from what I read i like NPP over Deca) bulking.

10 weeks until showtime: Test P, Masteron and var.

i was gonna go back to test only after the show take advantage of the rebound and also to stay "tip top" for vacay.

29 Yrs old
5'10, 209, 10% BF.

Thank you guys :headbang::love1:

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
Are you against adding tren with the test/mast?

What dosage etc are you going to run?

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
Im not ready for tren yet, Im prone to anxiety side effects, had a bad experience with EQ I tried for about 5 weeks before calling it quits.

I will be doing 750mg/week test and NPP 350-400mgs/week during bulking. 12 weeks

500mg test p masteron will be at 450-500mg and var will be at 40-60mg a day. 12 weeks

And geting back on test after the show for vacay and take advantage of the rebound.

Thanks for the reply!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Honestly I would stay on that long you might get burned out and not respond as well depending on diet. And dont "bulk" too much remember you are still in a contest prep your trying to keep muscle in a caloric deficit at this time not add water and fat for bulking it will be to hard to get it off in time
IMO 16 weeks out is plenty, stay with your test/npp first 8 weeks, but watch your estro with the test you can gain alot of water with that combo depending on your diet and how estro senstitive you are
Last 8 weeks switch to the prop/mast/var
Lower that test dose to less than half the last 2 weeks keep up on your AI the whole 8 weeks epecialy the last 2 weeks.
I like winny better than var though it drys me out much more
To bad you cant use tren its almost a must have pre contest, prop/tren/mast is unbeatable
Have you tried a low dose? How do you know how you will respond if you havent tried it?

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
If you can swing it, maybe use both winny and anavar together, like add in the winny 4 weeks out. Both will dry you out, but var seems to tighten me up more and give me a more vascular look while winny seems to keep my muscle a little more full.

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
Honestly I would stay on that long you might get burned out and not respond as well depending on diet. And dont "bulk" too much remember you are still in a contest prep your trying to keep muscle in a caloric deficit at this time not add water and fat for bulking it will be to hard to get it off in time
IMO 16 weeks out is plenty, stay with your test/npp first 8 weeks, but watch your estro with the test you can gain alot of water with that combo depending on your diet and how estro senstitive you are
Last 8 weeks switch to the prop/mast/var
Lower that test dose to less than half the last 2 weeks keep up on your AI the whole 8 weeks epecialy the last 2 weeks.
I like winny better than var though it drys me out much more
To bad you cant use tren its almost a must have pre contest, prop/tren/mast is unbeatable
Have you tried a low dose? How do you know how you will respond if you havent tried it?

No i havent tried tren but from what i read and hear it can cause anxiety which i am prone to, i got really bad panic attacks when i used EQ so if EQ beat me tren will kill me lol.

Thanks for the informative post!!