©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

skinnyass biceps

P

pincrusher

straight bar curls i feel are the best for overall growth. i also love to use the cable crossover machine, use the "w" bar and face towards the inside of the crossover machine with your back against the metal post and the cable coming up between your legs. this prevents any kind of cheating or body rocking at all and really isolates the biceps. use maz weight and only lower the bar till it your forearms are parallel to the ground. if you do a full range of motion you cant use as much weight and this is primarily used for increasing the peak of your bicep. try it cause it sure works for me ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
deadlift said:
you think its OK to train biceps every other day?
or 3 times a week....i seriously want to focus on this.

More often is never the answer. I would not go more often than every 5th day. As temptinmg as it is, you grow when you rest, not while you are working out.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If your muscles are not sore, then they have recovered and are ready to be worked, in my opinion. It is also my opinion that all you really need to do is lift a few times a week, eat alot, and use lots of performance-enhancing drugs. :D