©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Skull here, nice place!

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Hey, Ive been around the forums for a while but new here. this place is nice!

Hey you guys all think I can expect to lose some fat on my first test cycle?

500mg@weekx12weeks

clean diet and 3-4 WOs a week.

Im not sure if I should increase the frequency or volume of my WOs with the test.

thanks you guys

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
:welcome:
I'm still a newbie so best advice I can give is listen to the guys here bro. They know their shnit!

Good to have ya!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Is this your first cycle ever? And if it is your first cycle of test i would recommend going at a lower dosage and it still will produce great results. Test is not going to automatically make you lose fat. I would keep that clean diet very "CLEAN" and do some running. But it all comes down to you bulking or toning?

BUt, welcome bro.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
skullsmasher said:
Hey you guys all think I can expect to lose some fat on my first test cycle?

It all depends on your diet and cardio, test alone will not make you loose weight. It also depends what you are traing for...bulking or cutting...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcome to anasci,

some people are more at risk of sides if their BF is too high, It may be better to lean down before you cycle also because you are going to want to push your protein and cals up to give yourself enough nutrition to grow,

What are your stats?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Welcome to Anasci bro. IMO I would stick with the 500mg per week. I weighed between 220 and 225 when I first started and also ran 500mg per week and gained about 30 pounds, retained 20 to 25 pounds.

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome! Also note that without a good anti-estrogen (nolva at least and maybe arimidex or letrozole) at a high body fat, you'll have a lot of estrogen conversion from the test and it may not help to lean you up much. Maybe a cutting AAS like drostanolone (masteron) or tren. would help lean you up on top of a test base. Or, ancillaries like T3, clen, ECA, etc. However, the best is just a good diet and lots of cardio. and then try the test. when your bf is lower.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gpearl383 said:
It all depends on your diet and cardio, test alone will not make you loose weight. It also depends what you are traing for...bulking or cutting...
This is true. you can lose fat on this, but don't expect enormous strength gains. You will be preserving muscle while losing fat which is normally very hard to do.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
I think ill use the ECA for cutting first then, cycle. Well see. I have basicaly everything I need in hand, just gotta get it done now. I have nolva/adex/clomid, I didnt forget em.