©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sleeping too much long

freddie

May 2, 2011
I wonder if you sleeping too long , your diet is affected?If I don't eat as many meals how should I do , will effect my training?

fairplay

May 5, 2011
I wonder if you sleeping too long , your diet is affected?If I don't eat as many meals how should I do , will effect my training?

As long as you get your calories and protein etc, it hasn't had any affects on making gains

wifi75

May 10, 2011
I go to bed around 11-12 most nights but I don't get out my bed till 10.30am , so , I sleep around 10/11 hours

you can try a slightly increase your portion sizes throughout the day if you feel you need more calories . a good slow digesting protein pre-bed is also a good idea

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
When you did your last blood check? I suggest you have one done.
Many causes behind tiredness. I was sleeping the whole day before discovering thyroid problems.

freddie

May 2, 2011
When you did your last blood check? I suggest you have one done.
Many causes behind tiredness. I was sleeping the whole day before discovering thyroid problems.

I never ever thought what could be the cause. it's been a while since I did the last check

9serX

Apr 26, 2011
I also find that I've slept for so long that I don't even feel hungry when I wake up and I have to forced myself to eat

Anthoney

Oct 24, 2011
Hi freddie,
It is recommended to sleep 8 hours in a day for a healthy life style.
Sleeping will improve memory,
Sleeping will help in live healthier and longer,
Sleeping sharpens your attention,
Sleeping improve your grades,
Sleeping reduces stress.

doodoop

May 11, 2011
Hi freddie,
It is recommended to sleep 8 hours in a day for a healthy life style.
Sleeping will improve memory,
Sleeping will help in live healthier and longer,
Sleeping sharpens your attention,
Sleeping improve your grades,
Sleeping reduces stress.

:yeahthat: great input bro