©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sleeveless dudes in my gym

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like you go to the same gym I do! lol There was this one young guy me and a pretty lady in her 30's and this kid with his cut of sleeves and arms like a tooth pick kept walking around her and looking at his own arms and when he lifted anything he made sure he grunted real loud and then dropped the weights and then would look at her to see if she was looking lol. After he left she walked over to me and took her head phones out of her ear and said boy I am glad the hulk finally left lol and she went back to working out. I died laughing!

You may be onto something there, cuz while the dude to chick ration sucks, there are a few hotties from time to time. Funny, thing is I tell my younger protegies that very few women care about muscles. A few do, but even most gym chicks aren't impressed by muscles as much as they are a kind word.

Hawk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My gym is full of high school and college dudes who insist on cutting the sleeves off their shirts so you can see clear down to the obliques. The funny thing is that they have only a small amount of muscle development. In contrast you have the regulars (us old farts) who still wear t-shirts (heck you can see my avi) and bench double what these guys do. You would think these guys would feel a bit embarrassed (the way I do when I go to a bbing show) wearing so little while being surrounded by fully clothed dudes who dwarf them.

I suppose that attitude goes hand in hand with not unloading the weights or cleaning their dude sweat off the bench. There are few good ones in the bunch, but the majority of them must have some sort of complex.

Hawk

I see it all the time too. I put my head phones in and dont pay much attention but maybe a chuckle. I always wear hoodies to the gym.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I must be an old fart at heart then I guess. I wear large (around 2XL,3XL if I want it real comfy) to the gym and sweatpants. I like being covered most the time. If its night time and no ones there, i'll take my shirt off to do some posing if I'm getting ready for a show.

To answer this unasked question, it has to do with the ever growing ego of youth and our vanity. We listen to the words of others and try to act more like adults. And by drinking, sex, and drugs, we feel entitled to feel bigger than we are.

And by we I mean from 1992-present, and hopefully excluding myself and a couple others.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I was a youngster once and used to like to show off the muscles and abs when the girls were around.

Now that I'm older and more mature I just take the whole shirt off. No reason to ruin a perfectly good shirt when I can just take it off.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
You may be onto something there, cuz while the dude to chick ration sucks, there are a few hotties from time to time. Funny, thing is I tell my younger protegies that very few women care about muscles. A few do, but even most gym chicks aren't impressed by muscles as much as they are a kind word.

Hawk

This is true. I even seen an interview in a magazine where this playmate says some of her biggest turn offs are guys in the gym the try to show off.. But I am there for myself and that is it. I dont even like to talk to anyone while lifting. Before and after is ok.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
To answer this unasked question, it has to do with the ever growing ego of youth and our vanity. We listen to the words of others and try to act more like adults. And by drinking, sex, and drugs, we feel entitled to feel bigger than we are.

And by we I mean from 1992-present, and hopefully excluding myself and a couple others.

I think your on to something there. I chuckle at them as others have mentioned, but I WILL CALL THEM OUT if they don't strip their wts.etc...

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is true. I even seen an interview in a magazine where this playmate says some of her biggest turn offs are guys in the gym the try to show off.. But I am there for myself and that is it. I dont even like to talk to anyone while lifting. Before and after is ok.

So very true. I am likely one of the louder guys in my gym with my Ric Flair Woooo's (which has become a trend in my gym actually ha ha). However, I am also friends with almost everyone including the girls despite my lifting demeanor. I suspect it's because I am clothed and don't flirt(just say hey) or oogle their tits.

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was a youngster once and used to like to show off the muscles and abs when the girls were around.

Now that I'm older and more mature I just take the whole shirt off. No reason to ruin a perfectly good shirt when I can just take it off.

Thats funny...