©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sluggish?

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Hey guys, so I've been on test e for about three months now. 600 mg per week and 600 mgs of EQ per week for about two months now. For the last month or so I haven't felt the same as I did. No more raging morning wood. No more great aggression in the gym. Sort of sluggish and unmotivated feeling lately. And almost no sex drive. I haven't gotten any gyno. My moods have been stable for the most part. Only time im emotional is due to problems with the soon to be ex wife. But other than that I haven't felt right for the last month. The first two months were great. Crazy aggression crazy sex drive. All around alpha feeling and now it's just dropped. Any ideas? Thanks, josh

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
maybe it's just stress. you mentioned a personal issue, and I'm sure it's taking a toll on you.

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Yeah it was but its all water under the bridge at this point. When things were really stressful I was still horny and eager for the gym. And crushed the gym but now it's just not there.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would suggest getting bloodwork done. It may help to know what your test and estrogen levels are.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
easy fix...just get some blood work and compare it to your pre cycle blood work to see what is different..............

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I can think of 6 different things that it could be. With 6 different solutions, can you get blood work?

But first, check your blood pressure.

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
I hadn't gotten blood work done. I did get a check up and I have high blood pressure.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maybe it's just stress. you mentioned a personal issue, and I'm sure it's taking a toll on you.

Whether we want to accept it or not,,,serious stress like you mentioned will take a toll. Cortisol raises with stress and that can stop continued gains.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Stress is the lesser factor. Your BP is elevated. I went through this exact type thing twice(slo learner I am ) any headaches? get your blood work done. I'll bet your crit and cell counts are very high. While EQ can help endurance etc with elevation of oxygen transporting cells it can go the other way with too high count of the same. So the sluggish feeling can be a result of thick blood moving too slowly for good oxygen uptake thus the tired feeling.
I know exactly what you mean by the morning wood. EQ with test and moderate provi put some serious swing into my thing. When my counts got really high
I suffered all the symptoms you mentioned and more. More importantly
those sides mean you need to watch kidney function, stroke possibilities and
ocular damage . Go get those bloods done very soon... T

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Damn Turbo, just made me think about myself and my current cycle. I'm on EQ, and feeling like that. Thanks!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Eq flat kills my endurance. I think turbo hit the nail on the head. Thick blood. I know it is for racehorses but sure doesn't make me faster. I feel ok on it. No issues other than getting winded easily.
Maybe next time I will take a daily aspirin to help keep the blood thinned out. Good point turbo...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I don't know if yall remember me posting about the 33 year old we had code with a potassium of 7....found out the other day he admitted to using gear for 9 years, he is on a heart transplant list, hope he gets one =/

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I remember...9 years straight? Of what and how much I wonder>? Sounds totally reckless on his part. To bad there is alot of dudes like that.

And for the topic above from Jjaya,.,..donate blood, get on some 325 mg asprin and get off the gear and start some PCT. Take a break.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I remember...9 years straight? Of what and how much I wonder>? Sounds totally reckless on his part. To bad there is alot of dudes like that.

And for the topic above from Jjaya,.,..donate blood, get on some 325 mg asprin and get off the gear and start some PCT. Take a break.

no idea...probably for the most part of 9 years...I've never in my life seen someone's arms fly up so high when being defibrillated, we all stand back before a shock and his arm flew up so high it hit me in my arm lol....anyways....

just want yall to know what 10 years of uncontrolled high blood pressure can and will do to a human organism...cause I love you guys, the sport, the science, everything

op, you're sluggish cause you body HATES you and is trying to DIE

you already had high bp and now you do a cycle with EQ that increases red blood cells, more stuff in the blood means more volume...more volume in a fixed system is going to....yep, increase pressure....what's the release valve to this high pressure you ask?
I'll give you a hint, stopping the source, or DEATH.....yolo!

Last edited:

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I hadn't gotten blood work done. I did get a check up and I have high blood pressure.

You need to go get it checked, and treated, especially if you plan on doing AAS. Don't fool yourself into thinking it's just stress, stress never goes away, so get blood work, donate or get on some BP meds. If you donate, plan on being on at least cialas when on cycle.