©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Some much needed advice

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
What's up bros? I came across a few sites in my searches, in the past i have always gone with A!@n, and prefer and trust him more than any other. my question is this what should i do if a just need some things to supplement my cycle, and those products dont amount to the 200 dollar delivery minimum??? like i said i have found a site with decent prices and a wide range of products. i just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of them (Ax!0 labs...hopefully you guys know what i'm talking about, and i didnt reveal too much) this will be my 5th cycle, and i'm looking to pick up some d-bols and some sust, (which they call sustagen 300) and the methanoplex (d-bol), this manufacturer doesnt have a delivery minimum. i need some advice bros please help me out like i said i'm just looking for some alternatives because money is tight. have you ever heard of Ax!0 labs, and if you have what kind of reputation do they have?

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
really ?? mixed huh? care to elaborate...is it related to shipping issues???? quality of product??? thanks for the response.