©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore muscles

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Sunday I added oral winny 50 mg ed to my cycle. Am in 8th week test e and deca.
Yesterday noticed considerable increase in agressiveness. don't mind it, keeping it in check.
Sleep throughout the cycle has been less than optimal, I think that eating so much affects my sleep pattern, if that makes any sense.
Today worked out shoulders and bis. Consistently pushed past my norm. Came away with really sore bis and some shoulder discomfort.' Never had that before.
Is this because of the winny or because I'm pushing myself or because I'm not getting enough rest...or all of the above? :confused:

Nitrateman

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I don't know what caused the soreness, but I LOVE soreness. That means you shocked it, bro. Good job! Definitely try to get more sleep. I'm having sleeping problems too now in week 7 of my cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I don't know what caused the soreness, but I LOVE soreness. That means you shocked it, bro. Good job! Definitely try to get more sleep. I'm having sleeping problems too now in week 7 of my cycle.

do 4 sets of 20 rep squats and tell me how much you love soreness

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
do 4 sets of 20 rep squats and tell me how much you love soreness

I do 7 sets of 10 rep squats every Thursday and have trouble walking afterwards BUT I don't usually have much soreness. Soreness is special.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I do 7 sets of 10 rep squats every Thursday and have trouble walking afterwards BUT I don't usually have much soreness. Soreness is special.

10 is a walk in the park compared to 20.....you'll want to stop at about 15...and thats with 5 sets of leg extensions and hammy curls

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
how long have you been on the winny? did you just start yesterday? winny tends to dry out joints and cause sorness, could very well be the winny.