©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore Nipples on Drol

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I did the whole letro thing and I always cringe when I see people use it...its way too strong imo...I dont know why anyone would use anything besides aromasin

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I did the whole letro thing and I always cringe when I see people use it...its way too strong imo...I dont know why anyone would use anything besides aromasin

Yeah outside of shrinking lumps i dont see the point in it either. It's crazy tho, lots of ppl swear by it. I know Alin says thats his main ai, and heard lots of others say it works great for them. But for me it crashes my estro, make me feel horrible, and have also got rebound from coming off it once. Suicidal ai aromasin is my go to always now...

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I love what the shit's doing for my physique, but it's killing my appetite dead. I've started just drinking my carbs now for the sake of actually being able to hit my macro targets.

Nipples are still sore, so I'm going to blast some letro for a few days, see if they chill out. My pre-existing gyno lump doesn't appear to be changing at all so I think maybe I'm just destined to have sore nips while I'm on the drol.

I was play fighting with a girl I'm seeing tonight and she squeezed my nipple. Almost screamed! Agony!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Would a serm help to block the gland/nipple area?

I've been using nolva at 20mg ed since starting the drol but it doesn't seem to be doing all that much.

I'm fairly sure it's nothing to do with progestin/prolactin as my libido is very sensitive to that and there's nothing wrong with me libido

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I've been using nolva at 20mg ed since starting the drol but it doesn't seem to be doing all that much.

I'm fairly sure it's nothing to do with progestin/prolactin as my libido is very sensitive to that and there's nothing wrong with me libido

Oh ya I see that now, by bad...20mg is a lower dose tho...just thinking if some are saying it acts like a estrogen but not really...xenoestrogen w/e the serm may be able to block it

You would think if its making your nips sore its doing something else besides just that but who knows

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Oh ya I see that now, by bad...20mg is a lower dose tho...just thinking if some are saying it acts like a estrogen but not really...xenoestrogen w/e the serm may be able to block it

You would think if its making your nips sore its doing something else besides just that but who knows

yeah, that's the annoying thing about drol is nobody knows anything! Haha. Still, as long as my actual pre-existing gyno doesn't get worst I can handle having sore nips for a couple more weeks.

Blasting some letro just now in the name of science to see if that helps

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
IMO, if you start developing nipple sensitivity from Adrol, the best course of action is to just stop it's use. Anadrol can be a nightmare for guys who have sensitive nips....and once the ball gets rolling, it is hard to counter and stop.

If I were to run drol again (and test would always be in the mix), i'd use Aromasin/toremifene and cabergoline. If that doesn't work, then i'd just stop. You can use Letro, but i'm not a big fan of it....personally.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
IMO, if you start developing nipple sensitivity from Adrol, the best course of action is to just stop it's use. Anadrol can be a nightmare for guys who have sensitive nips....and once the ball gets rolling, it is hard to counter and stop.

If I were to run drol again (and test would always be in the mix), i'd use Aromasin/toremifene and cabergoline. If that doesn't work, then i'd just stop. You can use Letro, but i'm not a big fan of it....personally.

Thing is, it's not getting any worse, just not getting any better. I've been on letro at 2.5mg ed for the last 5 days and 20mg of nolva daily the entire time I've been on the drol.

Meh, as long as it's not getting worse I'm not too bothered. I'll continue on the high dose of letro for a few more days then slowly taper it down. By the time I'm finished tapering it down the drol'll be pretty much finished anyway and I fully expect the sore nips to stop when I discontinue the drol.

It's been a mixed bag, this run with drol. On the one hand it's made me look AWESOME and strong as a bull, but on the other hand it's made me feel like shit pretty much the whole time and given me sore nips.

Oh well; you live and learn. I'll stick to dbol from now on I think.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Thing is, it's not getting any worse, just not getting any better. I've been on letro at 2.5mg ed for the last 5 days and 20mg of nolva daily the entire time I've been on the drol.

Meh, as long as it's not getting worse I'm not too bothered. I'll continue on the high dose of letro for a few more days then slowly taper it down. By the time I'm finished tapering it down the drol'll be pretty much finished anyway and I fully expect the sore nips to stop when I discontinue the drol.

It's been a mixed bag, this run with drol. On the one hand it's made me look AWESOME and strong as a bull, but on the other hand it's made me feel like shit pretty much the whole time and given me sore nips.

Just keep an eye on it brother, it can get out of control quickly. I know a ton of guys that have got gyno from using Anadrol over the many years.

drol can be one of those compounds you love and hate....lol:)

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012

Its funny but Drol and winstrol work great for me but I feel shitty on both. I would stay on them fucking year round if I could.:cool:

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
drol can be one of those compounds you love and hate....lol:)

haha, yeah, I can definitely relate to that.

It hasn't blown me up the way I thought it might, but it's made me look really thick and awesome. I think I'd probably have gotten a lot more size from dbol but wouldn't have looked as good.

It's made me the strongest I've ever been though! It's actually a little scary.

My anadrol experience has been a moderate success, but I think I'm just going to stick to high dose test and dbol from now on. It's my bread and butter.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
update:

After 3 weeks of it, I'm dropping the drol. Made some ok gains off of it but the nipples are getting worse and my pre-existing gyno lump's starting to grow so I've decided just to cut my losses.

Going to blast some letro and nolva for a couple of weeks to shrink it back down then switch to good ole dianabol. She's never treated me wrong.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
update:

After 3 weeks of it, I'm dropping the drol. Made some ok gains off of it but the nipples are getting worse and my pre-existing gyno lump's starting to grow so I've decided just to cut my losses.

Going to blast some letro and nolva for a couple of weeks to shrink it back down then switch to good ole dianabol. She's never treated me wrong.
Smart. You've got to go with what works. Remember the risk to benefit ratio. ;)

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Smart. You've got to go with what works. Remember the risk to benefit ratio. ;)

yeah, the letro's starting to lower my libido so I'm going to taper it down again now over the next week, give my liver a few weeks rest then back on either dbol or m-sten (my two favourite orals).

A little disappointed that the drol didn't do what I'd hoped. If I'd just run dbol I'd have way more size by now without the nipple issues but at least I know now that drol just isn't for me.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Its surprising that dbol doesnt give u any problems, but drol did. I was exactly the opposite...most ppl that are gyno prone cant run dbol from what i have read. I have to be careful with what i run too, but 100mg of drol a day didnt mess with me at all

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Its surprising that dbol doesnt give u any problems, but drol did. I was exactly the opposite...most ppl that are gyno prone cant run dbol from what i have read. I have to be careful with what i run too, but 100mg of drol a day didnt mess with me at all

I'm not actually gyno prone, particularly. I did get gyno a few months after a cycle years ago (oestrogen rebound after a botched PCT - it's a long story) and have a tiny little lump under my left nipple but I can go up to 80mg a day of dbol and it doesn't grow or anything at all. I always use letro on cycle as my AI.

The only side I get from dbol that causes me problems is my prostate swells up a bit and gets a little uncomfortable but it always chills out when I drop the dbol.

But drol had my nipples fucking killing me! And 100mg a day isn't even really all that high a dose. Even on 2.5mg letro a day and 40mg of nolva my little gyno lump was growing and the itchiness was practically unbearable. Now two days after stopping it the itchiness has practically stopped (still a tiny bit tender to the touch) and my lump has shrunk back down to being practically non-existent.

Oh well, you live and learn. I should know by now that everytime I get outside my test+dbol/test+var/test+m-sten comfort zone I always regret it.