©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sorta a Newbie with some serious questions

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Hello all! I'm new to the board and I'm glad I found this place. I have done spot injections with Winnie before with no problems but have never done a full cycle. My buddy gave me 4 amps and that is all I did. Here is where I have the questions.

I have never done injections on myself and there is a lot of information that I don't know. I'm thinking of doing Sustanon and Deca stack for my first cycle...do you recommend something else?

1. What size syringe should I use?
2. Do I mix the two (sust & deca) in the same syringe?
3. Where do I inject?
4. Should I get something to counter the estrogen? I don't want man boobs

That is pretty much my only questions which obviously cause concern. Thanks in advance and I look forward to being an active member of this forum. :)

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
JustforHealth said:
Hello all! I'm new to the board and I'm glad I found this place. I have done spot injections with Winnie before with no problems but have never done a full cycle. My buddy gave me 4 amps and that is all I did. Here is where I have the questions.

I have never done injections on myself and there is a lot of information that I don't know. I'm thinking of doing Sustanon and Deca stack for my first cycle...do you recommend something else?

1. What size syringe should I use?
2. Do I mix the two (sust & deca) in the same syringe?
3. Where do I inject?
4. Should I get something to counter the estrogen? I don't want man boobs

That is pretty much my only questions which obviously cause concern. Thanks in advance and I look forward to being an active member of this forum. :)

Welcome to Anasci! Lots of info. here for you to do a safe cycle. I'll leave it to the vets to ask you all about your training, diet, goals,etc. but you should have a plan for all of that when choosing a cycle or even whether or not it is reasonable to start a cycle.

As for your ques.:
- Draw the gear up with a 20ga or so. Bigger needle (18, 16 chews up vial stoppers too much)
- I inject everything with 25 ga 1 1/2 in. and it's fine. Not even all that slow if the oil is warmed first. However, I think many people here go with larger 23 ga pins.
- yes, you can mix any of the oils together in the same syringe.
- A favorite injection site of folks here is ventrogluteal. It's the upper, outer quadrant of your butt, quite high up, an inch or so below your pelvic crest. Do a search on it to see Pin's posts about it, some pics, etc.
- anti-estrogens.....I always use anti-e. Either nolvadex throughout or a bit of letrozole. Prevents gyno, but also keeps the fluid retention down (and resultant high blood pressure, etc) and some fat off. Others would say only use anti-e's when you run into a problem.
- Note that the anti-e's are mostly for the test. The deca can aromatize to estrogen a bit, but another problem may be gynecomastia from deca due to it's progesterone effects. That is not treatable with anti-estrogens.

I hope that helps. I would encourage you to read and ask a lot more questions before you start your cycle. Also, do you have a plan for post-cycle therapy (pct)??

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I agree with stealthmeister, make sure that you do your research. You just can't learn it all over night. I researched and pondered whether or not I wanted to do a cycle for a year before I actually did one. I'm not saying that you have to wait a year, but make sure you ask a lot of questions on the board because you will get nothing but quality answers. I've been in the game for 2 years now and I still don't know half as much as most of the members here. They always come through with my questions, so ask away. Oh yeah, I prefer to inject in the glute, but it can sometimes be tricky to do by yourself. This is a great place to learn bro! Good Luck.

Gettinhuge_pump

Read up bro. Dont dive into this with any doubts. Ask questions these guys are smart as hell about this stuff and will really help you out. As far as your gear, it will work if thats the way you wanna go. Stealth put you on the right track. You need to come up with a plan for PCT tho. As far as where to inject, i like the quads and glutes. Good luck and Welcome to anasci! :welcome:

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! It is greatly appreciated and I'm glad that there's finally a place where "newbies" can come and get all the information they need for a safe cycle.

PCT is something that I've never heard of. I will have to do some research on it and find out what I need to do in order to prepare myself.

Thanks again and keep the information flowing. :bikini:

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
I have been looking around for 25g 1 1/2" pins but there doesn't seem to be any available. Would 25g 1" work the same or should I go with a 23g 1 1/2"?

I Google'd it so I could be wrong. I'll keep on looking. Thanks again, everyone!

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
in the glutes, I use 21G, don't go too small or it may break, IM injections aren't the same as IV injections....

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Trust me, a 25 G needle won't break unless you fall over on it. Umm, I really hope no one is doing IV injections of juice.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Hypos weren't invented just for juice... I think up to 26 you're ok for IM, but Winny might have trouble coming out of a small pin like that...

29 gauge and above, I'd stay away from for IM.

Real Men use 18 ( :sniper: )
:smoker:

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
23g 1.5" all the way bro! Am a newbie myself and have found these to work like a charm.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
22-25g pins work best for glutes, delts and thighs in my experience. 1.5" 23g for glutes and 25g 1" for thighs/delts are what I use. Draw out with a 20g, that's all you need to know. Don't shoot with 21g or lower, that's just stupid, and anything higher than 25g is gonna be a little problematic unless you REALLY know what you're doing.

Always have arimidex/letrozole and nolvadex on hand (or whatever your choice of anti-estrogens are) as well as some catapres (IMO, for hypertension if it becomes a problem).

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I guess if you shoot in your eyelids, you have to use small gauges. I however, prefer 21~22 gauge. I only shoot in the glutes, though, I'm too worried about hitting veins and arteries... Very afraid of gushers. I find glutes have less veins.