©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Source Activity and Status Updates

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Just an idea, but the source section seems a little cluttered as of late. I think that a source should be re-verified periodically and if it is inactive it should be removed from the section. That way only viable and active sources will be available for ordering from.

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Freejay said:
Just an idea, but the source section seems a little cluttered as of late. I think that a source should be re-verified periodically and if it is inactive it should be removed from the section. That way only viable and active sources will be available for ordering from.

Good point.

I'm active. Heck, I'm hyperactive. :D

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Pharma-X said:
Good point.

I'm active. Heck, I'm hyperactive. :D

And vacations or leaves of abscence don't count so long as they are duely noted to the members in a post (as you have done Pharm).

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
the only issue i see with your suggestion is that since the sources pay for the priviledge of posting here as a source, whether they are active on the board or not shouldnt be an issue. the only thing that matters is if they are a good, legit source or not.
posting and being active although not a requirement, only serves to let potential customers know that you are readily available to answer questions which will more likely get ya more business than someone who never posts here other than the initial source posting.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
pincrusher said:
the only issue i see with your suggestion is that since the sources pay for the priviledge of posting here as a source, whether they are active on the board or not shouldnt be an issue. the only thing that matters is if they are a good, legit source or not.
posting and being active although not a requirement, only serves to let potential customers know that you are readily available to answer questions which will more likely get ya more business than someone who never posts here other than the initial source posting.

thanks pin.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
I didn't think of that Pin. I retract my suggestion :)
dont stop making suggestions freejay since you are always looking out for the betterment of the board like the rest of us try to do. i was just making you aware of something that i wasnt sure you knew about. :)
as far as the source list goes, as long as people stick with the active sources they they should have no problems since these sources are showing that they want to be a major part of this fine board just by making their presence known periodically.
also remember that some of the sources listed here are active on other boards and may not have much time to post here. ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
In addition, many of our sources are new. We haven't had feedback on many of them yet.
Some of our sources are so busy that they don't have time to read the boards daily either. Some of the sources are sources on multiple boards.