©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SOURCE

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Source

dss-source.net I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of this place. There web site is down for now because they said that their host time ran out. I was wondering if their products are legit or not. I have ordered from them once for a friend, and I got my order in about one weeks time. The products that they have are Zencall labs products. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of this lab before, and if they are legit or not
thanks

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
dubb106 said:
dss-source.net I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of this place. There web site is down for now because they said that their host time ran out. I was wondering if their products are legit or not. I have ordered from them once for a friend, and I got my order in about one weeks time. The products that they have are Zencall labs products. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of this lab before, and if they are legit or not
thanks

ill look into this

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
They are legit. EA is a trusted bro. I was going to try his Tren Enan. but I think I will make my own instead.