©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sources gone...?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Are the Sources gone for good?
I suspected that when it was going to be a free site that they were about to disappear...Not that one has anything to do with the other...But uh,I hope you new guys got your bookmarks and addys.Because that is why you checked in,Im sure.
Will the section return?

P.S.Im a "senior" now.Does that mean I need to rush out and grab some Geritol and Depends diapers? :D

Last edited:

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
kell11 said:
Are the Sources gone for good?
I suspected that when it was going to be a free site that they were about to disappear...Not that one has anything to do with the other...But uh,I hope you new guys got your bookmarks and addys.Because that is why you checked in,Im sure.
Will the section return?

P.S.Im a "senior" now.Does that mean I need to rush out and grab some Geritol and Depends diapers? :D

It looks like it better get out the gh for that youthful appearance!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mandarb11 said:
It looks like it better get out the gh for that youthful appearance!
lol

Im sure it's been explained,I was just to lazy to do a search.
If it hasn't,it shouldve been
The Mods love it when ya re-post an answered question.
... has it been asked/answered?
I even suspected my question may be deleted..

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
kell11 said:
No replies/answers for the members? Thats not good.
many paid-what do you say to them?

Whats not good? I guess I dont understand your question?
many paid for what? a source?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rAJJIN said:
Whats not good? I guess I dont understand your question?
many paid for what? a source?
Yes, I mean the recently charged paying members who came on board for source info; to find that they're gone.
Were members advised the list would be removed.(I knew it was about to vanish,but some never knew.)

Hidden? Hmmmm.dunnoabout that one.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
whos gone? whats hidden? whats not possable?

who was recently charged? BIGA does NOT charge members.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Kell11,
your confusing me bro.. you went back and changed your posts?
what exactly is your question?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I think what everyone is talking about, is we had some sources here before that we liked. Now that the source section is gone, we cannot look them up any more, unless we were so smart to always save thier contact info. Some which I did , and some others I was planning on trying I now have no contact info for. Specifically GAULGEAR(Hope that source post is not out of line). He recently started advertizing some good prices on sost and other things. Now I have no way to contact him. We also had some good UG sources, that I am afraid we will not see on the new ANASci.

Can we just put the secrtion back for a few weeks so we can get all our contact info worked-out. Seems reasonable and all considering we were blind-sided with all of this.

Not any fault of Big-A, just let us get our contact infor from the previous sources, then get rid of it. We had some EXTREMELY good sources, with excellent products and everyone was super happy with service. It all boils down to what we were comfortable with. I am not against new sources at all. I will give them the same respect as all the old sources.

Long-Story short, we had some good sources we were comfy with. Can we open the old source board for a week or two?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rAJJIN said:
whos gone? whats hidden? whats not possable?

who was recently charged? BIGA does NOT charge members.
perhaps I shouldnt have used the word "many".
And yes,I know BigA hasnt charged anyone.but there are several who paid a month or so ago and didnt get their sources bookmarked or E addy collected.
That's all.And I would actually have to say thats their fault..However they didnt know they were about to vanish either...Thats all
Not a major deal, A few people lost 50.00 to the previous owner and thats the breaks it seems...Im sure a few wish they could get a refund.
This shit happens in mergers and aquisitions,I was just wondering if the members were informed the list was about to be removed...so gather ye rosebuds if you paid...know what I mean?

KILLA...be careful were in open forum---no names

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
rAJJIN said:
Kell11,
your confusing me bro.. you went back and changed your posts?
what exactly is your question?

Kell is cool and all......But it is not you. He tends to confuse everyone.

Sorry Kell, your posts from Mars tend to make no sense to me. You are one of my bro's though.

Much respect due to you.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
.I think what everyone is talking about, is we had some sources here before that we liked. Now that the source section is gone, we cannot look them up any more, unless we were so smart to always save thier contact info. Some which I did , and some others I was planning on trying I now have no contact info for. Specifically GAULGEAR(Hope that source post is not out of line). He recently started advertizing some good prices on sost and other things. Now I have no way to contact him. We also had some good UG sources, that I am afraid we will not see on the new ANASci.

Can we just put the secrtion back for a few weeks so we can get all our contact info worked-out. Seems reasonable and all considering we were blind-sided with all of this.

Not any fault of Big-A, just let us get our contact infor from the previous sources, then get rid of it. We had some EXTREMELY good sources, with excellent products and everyone was super happy with service. It all boils down to what we were comfortable with. I am not against new sources at all. I will give them the same respect as all the old sources.

Long-Story short, we had some good sources we were comfy with. Can we open the old source board for a week or two?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
KILLA said:
I think what everyone is talking about, is we had some sources here before that we liked. Now that the source section is gone, we cannot look them up any more, unless we were so smart to always save thier contact info. Some which I did , and some others I was planning on trying I now have no contact info for. Specifically GAULGEAR(Hope that source post is not out of line). He recently started advertizing some good prices on sost and other things. Now I have no way to contact him. We also had some good UG sources, that I am afraid we will not see on the new ANASci.

Ok Killa that question I understand.
I know GaulGear so if you need his email Id be glad to help you out.
As Far as this "hidden" source section YES it will Be No Longer
and the members here will NOT be asked to pay for source Information.
There will be sources here YES..Paying sponsors.
If theres any of your old Sources you need to contact Ill do the best I can to put you in contact with them.

As Far as adding that section back for a week I have no idea...Youll have to talk with BIGA on that.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
trust me, BIg A knows what he is doing. the sources will be even better then the ones we currently have and some of them may still be here.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
KILLA said:
Kell is cool and all......But it is not you. He tends to confuse everyone.

Sorry Kell, your posts from Mars tend to make no sense to me. You are one of my bro's though.

Much respect due to you.

Yeah,I just said to raj that I've been either on my feet or at a computer for the last 96 hrs straight.
I even recognize Im not writing in typical form.(though you seem to disagree) :)
I'll give my eyes and brain a rest for a while but my question is easily understood in this thread/post#10....sorry for the editing,seems I need a rest.back in a while

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Also.. Its my understanding that a number of the previous Sources
will be turned into sponsors or atleast have the option to be.
there will be No "hidden source sections" Only approved sponsors.
One of a number of changes you guys will be seeing over the next few weeks.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rAJJIN said:
that makes sense to my tired mind.Thanks

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
rAJJIN said:

Sounds good to me aswell...

Crosta

Jan 24, 2005
Hi,
Im really confused, I still have the sources section on mine. Is this hidden to some people because I stikll have the sources link still on mine and saw the price lists, what am i missing? Sorry for the dumb question but im just confused.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Crosta said:
Hi,
Im really confused, I still have the sources section on mine. Is this hidden to some people because I stikll have the sources link still on mine and saw the price lists, what am i missing? Sorry for the dumb question but im just confused.

Hmm. I dont know.
To tell you the truth I havnt even seen this Secret source section
all I know is it will sonn be changed to a thing of the past. Thanks for the heads up though... I know BIGA is Just now getting started with the upgrades so Im sure theyll be a few bugs during the changes untill we get things situated and settled in.