©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Split for 6 days a week?

lachu543

Feb 15, 2014
Hi,

Does anyone train 6x week ( i mean with one day OFF, very often Sunday i think :-D )? If yes, how Your split look like?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I should write a much longer and well illustrated response, but I'm lazy right now- that being said...

Your muscle don't work off a calendar nor do they understand days of the week. They do need rest your split should be intuitive and you should get to a point where you're in tune with your body in terms of recovery and output.

I work the muscle that are ready to work and the rest the muscle that need rest, that's my split.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I use a 6 day split and basically train my week body parts 2× week and all other once week. It looks like this
Mon- shoulders/abs
Tues- arms/calves
Wed-heavy legs
Thur-chest/tric/calves
Fri-back/bid/abs
Sat-light legs/deadlifts

kshtiji

Banned
Oct 22, 2014
Your muscle don't work off a calendar nor do they understand days of the week. They do need rest your split should be intuitive and you should get to a point where you're in tune with your body in terms of recovery and output.
i am quite agree with your point of view.. The point you raised " you should get to a point where you're in terms of recovery and output" i think this point differ from person to person..

Last edited: