©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stacking M1T.....

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
hey guys, has anyone ever tried stacking methyl 1 test with anything? I have some anavar and test prop, but I have had such good results from M1T that I figured I might it in there. I know that with anavar it might be pretty hard on my liver, but I wanted to know what you guys thought, since every other board rips people for just asking a question. Also, does anyone know how long M1T stays in your system? Everyone probably knows that I will be tested at the end of august. Anything would help. Thanks guys.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I would stay away from M1T in general -- anything oral can really give your liver problems. I would choose test cyp or enan over a prohormone to stack with prop any day.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
what about just doing M1T? I want to be on the safe side with testing. Do you know how long it would stay in for a test?

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it. My dad does have high cholestrol, so I should probably stay away from it. If anyone knows how long it stays in your system, please share b/c I would love to know for future reference and just common knowledge. Thanks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
firetodd5 said:
thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it. My dad does have high cholestrol, so I should probably stay away from it. If anyone knows how long it stays in your system, please share b/c I would love to know for future reference and just common knowledge. Thanks.

It's a prohormone so you probably won't get picked up on a drug test as they dont test much for anablolic steroids either. If by chance it does show up be upfront about it since they were legal not too long ago. and explain that you didn't know they had become illegal.

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
ORACLE said:
It's a prohormone so you probably won't get picked up on a drug test as they dont test much for anablolic steroids either. If by chance it does show up be upfront about it since they were legal not too long ago. and explain that you didn't know they had become illegal.

in other words lie

1) admit nothing
"I am not on drugs"

2) deny everything
"I didn't know it was illegal"

3) make counter accusations
"are you discrminating against me"?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
turd ferguson said:
in other words lie

1) admit nothing
"I am not on drugs"

2) deny everything
"I didn't know it was illegal"

3) make counter accusations
"are you discrminating against me"?

yeah....exactly

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I think Oracle is currently running a cycle of 1Ad/4-Androstenediol. He's been on it for 15 weeks or so and gained a half pound so far I believe.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
I think Oracle is currently running a cycle of 1Ad/4-Androstenediol. He's been on it for 15 weeks or so and gained a half pound so far I believe.

your giving me way too much credit bro....half a pound is way too much.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Actually, M1T is a steroid, not a prohormone. I am not sure how long it would stay in your system, but I would guess it would be similar to Dbol. I stacked it with Test Cypionate and it worked well. Not as good as Dbol, but it did help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Some more info on it for you:

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver.