©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

started cycle today

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Why go through all the trouble of using a candle warmer? Just buy two seperate needle sizes. You don't use the same needle to pull and pin do you?

No I don't but 25ga is all I have at the moment. I have 20's and 23's on the way. Just easier to heat it at the moment.

Iron

Apr 2, 2013
If you want to, use the 20g and load like 4 pins then put the 23/25 back on. That way you dont waste one 20g per load. Just a thought..

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
If you want to, use the 20g and load like 4 pins then put the 23/25 back on. That way you dont waste one 20g per load. Just a thought..

That's not a bad idea. That way i don't have to get my whole stash out every 3.5 days either.

Iron

Apr 2, 2013
;) There ya go. Kill two birds with one stone. Fresh pin for every hit and not having to pull all that stuff out every time.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I always draw with an 18g and then take it off switch the needle to a 23g but put the 18g back on the empty syringe I took the 23g from.this way I can keep using the 18 to load and open a new 23 and switch when the 18g syringe is full

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Man you guys are full of great ideas. And people say us meatheads are stupid!

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
EQ was one of my ist too. Depending on what the AAS is suspended with will determine the pain. Oh and welcome.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
Welcome to the club.. Only one way to go and thats up :)

Many virgins do a test only first cycle. 500 mg test is ok but 400 mg eq wont do much. Have you been thinking about bumping the dose ??

Know its your first cycle so no need to go crazy. But keep in mind that eq is very mild anabolic.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Yeah I've thought about not only uping the dose a little but also extending the cycle a little bit. Not sure if I'm gonna do that yet though.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys I'm a complete fucking idiot who can't read. Turns out for the first two weeks of this cycle I've been doing 800mg of eq and 1000mg of test a week. Don't ask me for an explanation as to why, just chalk it up to me being a moron lol. No bad sides though so no biggie. Of course now I need to get more of both to complete the 10 week cycle. That being said, should I get enough eq to extend that to 16 weeks?

Iron

Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys I'm a complete fucking idiot who can't read. Turns out for the first two weeks of this cycle I've been doing 800mg of eq and 1000mg of test a week. Don't ask me for an explanation as to why, just chalk it up to me being a moron lol. No bad sides though so no biggie. Of course now I need to get more of both to complete the 10 week cycle. That being said, should I get enough eq to extend that to 16 weeks?

Most everyone has said to run EQ longer. If you need more test, why not order more EQ? As far as using to much the first two weeks, I guess you have a good frontload going on. LOL