©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting cycle soon

mister.fantasti

Aug 16, 2005
Whats up guys,new to the anasci, found this place through some buddies. Just wanted to introduce myself and get ideas for my next cycle coming up for this fall. I finished up a tren prop cycle (for leaning purposes only) throughout the summer. Rnning nolvadex and clomid for PCT. I actually may look into getting a strong anti-e like a-dex or even letrozole. We'll see how my PCT goes.
Current stats: 6'00" 215lbs..(like i said, i'v been cutting) bf% is quite low :) Anyway, this looks like a sweet board and i'll go ahead and welcome myself :welcome: :twisted:

mister.fantasti

Aug 16, 2005
just turned 26. I've been lifting bodybuilding for about four solid years, as far as goals go for my next cycle, I am all about gaining another 20lbs. If i can do that and then throw down another cutting cycle like the one I have finished.. OOooooooweeeee, i will be very stoked. But, we shall see. right now, I just feel that with finaplex, all is possible :)