©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting to get worried

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
There is a bump on my wrist, and it looks as though there is something lodged in one of my veins. I was hoping it would just go away on its own but its been like a month, and it's still there, and its started to get a little red and painful.

I just came off a twelve week cycle, and I was injecting twice a week into the glutes. There were a couple of times where I forgot to aspirate the needle before injecting, so I guess it's possible I injected into a vein.

Could this be the result of injecting into a vein????? What are the side effects associated with injecting into a vein?? Could the Deca have traveled to my wrist and got stuck?

I getting real worried now... Going to the doctor today...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I dont think that this could be related to your cycle go to the doc and see what he has to say,

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
are you sure its in the vein or could it be on top or under the vain. It sounds like you could have a ganglion cyst. I have had a few right on top of my wrist were the veins go from your hand to your forarm. It comes from overuse of the tendon or ligaments. I got mine from weightlifinting and tennis.

heres a link. let me know if it may be this.http://www.mayoclinic.org/ganglioncysts/

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Just got back from the doc..
It's a blood clot inside the vein that is now infected, most likely caused by a blow to the wrist. She gave me some antibiotics and said it should clear up on its own and its nothing to worry about.... phew.

Thanks for the help...

My next question is, can I take antibiotics while in a cycle?

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
i had a ganglioncysts once on my wrist and it pervented me from lifting heavy. one day i was throwing my brother around and then i missed the counter and went to reach somthing to stop me from falling. i ended up falling on the wrist and bending it back that it popped the ganglioncysts. i was going into surgry to get it removed but it pop so i canceled it. The doc was amazed that it didnt come back. i was happy i didnt have to go for surgry.:D

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
crackahoe2020 said:
i had a ganglioncysts once on my wrist and it pervented me from lifting heavy. one day i was throwing my brother around and then i missed the counter and went to reach somthing to stop me from falling. i ended up falling on the wrist and bending it back that it popped the ganglioncysts. i was going into surgry to get it removed but it pop so i canceled it. The doc was amazed that it didnt come back. i was happy i didnt have to go for surgry.:D

yah I went to the doc the firsttime I had one and they told me they could draw out the fluid with a needle or complety take it out or just slam a boook on it and burst it. mine wasnt bad so it went away on its own, but has came back twice since but not for over a year so i think Im good to go.