©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Starting week 5 tomorrow.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Week 5 starts tomorrow. 250mg Test Eth twice a week. I have to admit that I have not seen any drastic changes as of yet. Been training hard and eating good. I have increased body weight about 5lbs and have made increases in pounds lifted. No acne or anything like that. Nipples don't hurt or itch. I did see a friend in the store the other day who said that I looked bigger. Have not seen him in a couple of months, so I don't know if it was the work or the juice. But happy to hear that someone noticed a difference.

P

pincrusher

recess said:
Week 5 starts tomorrow. 250mg Test Eth twice a week. I have to admit that I have not seen any drastic changes as of yet. Been training hard and eating good. I have increased body weight about 5lbs and have made increases in pounds lifted. No acne or anything like that. Nipples don't hurt or itch. I did see a friend in the store the other day who said that I looked bigger. Have not seen him in a couple of months, so I don't know if it was the work or the juice. But happy to hear that someone noticed a difference.
sometimes the mirror or friends who havent seen you in a few weeks are better measures than the old scale for how much progress you are making.
the scale can be very decieving as it will show water weight but can not take into account the decrease of fat on the body while building muscle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
recess said:

Hmm....i don't know if you posted it or not but are you taking anything else with the testosterone, from what i remember you were doing a testosterone only cycle? If your just taking testosterone alone then yeah your not gonna get the kick of it until around weeks 4 or 5. Mine started on week 4. my incline bench went from 245 to 295 and last night i curled 45lb plates on the straight bar (i've never gotten past 25lb plates). I'm starting to get an oily feel to my face so i know things are definitly kicking in to gear now. Be thankful that your nipples don't itch or hurt. If you haven't been pushing yourself real hard now is the time to definitly do it.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
parker123 said:
Bet you notice something by this time next week. Shocked if not. Next few weeks should be fun.

I am really excited. I have been working my ass off. Actually trying to grow an ass.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
I have increased body weight about 5lbs and have made increases in pounds lifted. I am really excited. I have been working my ass off. Actually trying to grow an ass.
Pincrusher makes an excellent point. Sometime you don't notice a difference on the scale because you are losing some fat at the same time you are building muscle.
How much of a strength difference have you seen? The strength usually precedes the bodyweight. You will go a couple of weeks gaining strength, but no weight then it can seem like all of the sudden you start gaining weight.
You want to grow an ass? Do squats.
You want your arms or chest to get stronger? Do squats.
You want to gain weight and lose some fat? Do squats.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
oracle said:
Hmm....i don't know if you posted it or not but are you taking anything else with the testosterone, from what i remember you were doing a testosterone only cycle? If your just taking testosterone alone then yeah your not gonna get the kick of it until around weeks 4 or 5. Mine started on week 4. my incline bench went from 245 to 295 and last night i curled 45lb plates on the straight bar (i've never gotten past 25lb plates). I'm starting to get an oily feel to my face so i know things are definitly kicking in to gear now. Be thankful that your nipples don't itch or hurt. If you haven't been pushing yourself real hard now is the time to definitly do it.

I have not done a "real" cycle yet buy I have ran a couple heavy cycles of M1T and 1-AD and had the oily face thing. I washed my face morning,lunch, after work, and after workout. I went to walmart and bought some of those cleansing pads and carried them with me to work in my laptop case. Used them when I felt oily.

Just a suggestion but don't overdry your face

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
DragonRider said:
How much of a strength difference have you seen? The strength usually precedes the bodyweight. You will go a couple of weeks gaining strength, but no weight then it can seem like all of the sudden you start gaining weight.
You want to grow an ass? Do squats.
You want your arms or chest to get stronger? Do squats.
You want to gain weight and lose some fat? Do squats.

I had read you post on squats and how they help to release growth hormone. Believe me I have been doing them. Strength difference has been steady. I have been pushing myself hard - real hard. Strict diet. Looking at my log book, I have gone up about 5lbs per week across the board. That puts me at about 20lbs increase in most exercises. Just finished shoulders this evening, only 4 days off this time - usually 6 days off between before hitting a group again - Increased again but on some was able to push more weight, some only push 1 to 2 more times. Looking forward to the next few weeks.