©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth products being seized????

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I recently ordered naposim and d-bol...my d-bol came thru no problem within 5 days. But my sustanon from stealth has yet to show up. I paid for tracking so i know it's sitting in new york city, and has been sitting in ny since the 22nd of may. I live in the state of ny so it shouldn't take a week for it to arrive. My concern is that it has been seized. What's worse is that i have been reading in a few forums that stealth products have been getting seized at a high rate and alot of people are pissed off about it, especially since the stealth line is adverised to be almost undetectable. Alin talk to me what's going on here? I don't wanna pay for more product because my original order never came. Its happen to me once already.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
first of all just chill out. sometimes it takes a while. Yes it can sit in NY for a week or four. Thats just customs for you.
If it gets seized Alin will honer his guarantee.
as for stealth getting seized at a high rate I have to agree. It has been known about but the authorities for about a year now. they are on to the game. but you entered into the game when you made the order.
You cannot cry fowl after you entered the game. It is just like you enter the football game but when you tackled you cry about getting tackled. It is part of the game. I feel for you if your product was seized but, it has happened to me but that is part of the game.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
LOL! :) glad to see yu back kaju... that really sucks about the stealth. but what the fuck, yu know they would figure it out sooner or later. In my honest opinion, if the packet says made in germany, then fucking send it out of germany...not the fucking russian front.:p

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I didn't even bother inputting in this thread cos it seems to be the same every cycle he does. And the same attitude every time. You would think you would learn. Isn't this your 6th cycle or thereabouts. Just chill and wait. If it comes then cool. If it doesn't then sort it out cos Alin always comes good. Not his fault if they have been seized. Not a surprise they know about the stealth line... you only have to log on to the internet and there you go. I am surprised it took them this long. I don't have to worry though as I live in the UK :)

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
seized products

Elvia first of all I don't complain about delivery time every time I do a cycle, I only get concerned about products that I pay a shitload of money or and they never arrive for whatever reason in the 5 cycles that i have done I have had two occasions where my product never came, i only posted my concern about my product after a over MONTH of waiting, i think that's well within reason. C'mon I'm not new to the game I know to be patient but at the same time knowing your product is sitting in customs and is most likely seized is really frustrating.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia first of all I don't complain about delivery time every time I do a cycle, I only get concerned about products that I pay a shitload of money or and they never arrive for whatever reason in the 5 cycles that i have done I have had two occasions where my product never came, i only posted my concern about my product after a over MONTH of waiting, i think that's well within reason. C'mon I'm not new to the game I know to be patient but at the same time knowing your product is sitting in customs and is most likely seized is really frustrating.

I know it must be frustrating. But my entire point is why write about it on an open forum. You are asking questions that you already know the answer to. It has happened to you before so you should know more than anyone else on this forum. It's not Alin's fault as you know. If they have seized it then contact him. But first wait and see if it finally comes. There can be many delays in customs. And before you kick off saying you have waited... delays can take weeks after weeks. I would wait another 2 weeks then contact the seller direct and see what they think. Then after another 2 weeks or so you should defo know what the situation is. I know seizure letters can take ages or may never even come. But that is for you to sort out with the seller. There is no real need to post stuff on an open forum. No one here can make your package come any quicker.

Obviously if they have been seized and they were stealth then posting alittle thread saying my stealth were seized is perfectly fine. But I am me and you can do whatever you want. But something like I just mentioned is letting others (not aware) know that there is a chance their order of stealth may be seized. But like I said I don't see the need in posting until you know the situation. Plus to me having 5+ massage oils taped down is very suspect even if they have massage oils printed on the front. And like I said they only have to go online to see what products are offered. I am surprised they weren't found out ages ago. Still a good idea like etc etc....

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I havta agree with ghanaguf. Its plain and simple, stealth is getting snagged, customs is on to it and why the fuck dont these people that ship this shit go to a real addy? i mean come on, you put gear in german packets and you ship them from a russian province. HELLO! if thats not a fucking red flag! If these shippers want to get business, then they need to keep up with the game. Thats just my opinion only......

Last edited:

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
stealth is not stealth anymore-get fuckin real-why order stealth when it is well known what it really is-if it doesnt come and your source has a resend policy than you are in luck-

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Elvia I undertsand what you're saying but Rotnsnell has a good point. I agree with him, if you are in the business of providing AAS and you send thru the mail, you as the seller has to a better job about getting the product to your customer undetected, the rate at which the Stealth line is being seized is just too high. Hopefully my product hasn't been seized, but unfortunately I truly believe it has.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i am saying why order stealth when there is no point to it anymore-if customs know what stealth is why would anyone still order it-the whole purpose of stealth was to fool customs-

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
i agree with the last thread. if it aint stealth, and customs is onto it why bother selling it as stealth and not informing customers about the high seizure rate. I know my product has been seized, I don't think the stealth line should have been sold as stealth when in fact the seller has known about it being seized foe over a yr now. I don't even think I should have to wait it out and see what customs says. I want to start my cycle, so hopefully i can get him to resend now.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Well no shit, stealth aint stealth anymore!. i think someone has the right to post about a compliant. thats what we are here for. i would like to know that stealth is being snagged! thats my freakin right to know. He has every right to post on a complaint. He ordered and he didnt get his shit. I would be pissed. But!! thats the game. Again i am glad he posted, cause i was goin to order, and i have second thoughts now. At least i know i havta think things thru, before i order.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia I undertsand what you're saying but Rotnsnell has a good point. I agree with him, if you are in the business of providing AAS and you send thru the mail, you as the seller has to a better job about getting the product to your customer undetected, the rate at which the Stealth line is being seized is just too high. Hopefully my product hasn't been seized, but unfortunately I truly believe it has.

You have missed my point entirely. I agree with what you say. Anyone with common sense would realize stealth is not stealth and there is a chance it may be seized. You only have to look at the country it is sent from. Then you get massage oils to men... I doubt that is common. And it's not like they are in their own little professional package... they are taped down. People get pissed about writing details down online but I think customs are aware of how they are packaged by now.

All I meant was to wait more time so you definately know then wait to post stuff. If it happened to me I would save my typing to just the seller and not on here. I hope you get your stuff. You never know. I once waited 2 months to get some stuff which was showing up in my home city within about 10 days! Thats why I said wait alittle more time and then contact. But of course chances are they have been seized.

I live in the UK so personal possession is fine just as long as you can prove it. I could go on holiday and bring stuff back just as long as I cleared it first with airport officials etc. But of course got to always be craeful even here. Anyway let us know what happens and if the situation is sorted out.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Help!!!

Thanks Elvia for your opinion and advice now I need some real help!!! fIRST i WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT WHAT i'M ABOUT TO SAY IS STUPID AND WHAT i DID WAS A DUMB ASS ROOKIE MOVE, so please take it easy on a brother :(. That being said, as you know I was planning on doing a d-bol and sust 250 cycle ...i was gonna run d-bol for 5 weeks at 5o mg per day and sust for 8-10 wks at 500 mg per week. My d-bol came first on the 23 , I tracked my sust and it had arrived on the 22 of may...basically guys I f!@# up, by starting my d-bol b4 i had all my gear... i really thought my sust would arrive in a week tops didnt forsee this seizure happening. Please help me what should I do? I was thinking of doing the d-bol for another 2 weeks that would make it four weeks...then if and when i finally get my sust 250 i could start the cycle again...but i'm worried of doing the orals too close together, because I hope to get my sust within the next 2-3 wks...what should i do to get the best gains from this cycle??

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I'll let Elvia talk to you. I think he would have more intolect at this point. Not saying i dont know, but i have my opinions and some people dont agree with them. Sorry about your Sust situation. I think you would just go with the d-bol. Eat good, work out hard. Youll get your test levels up. I think you can do a d-bol cycle only. maybe boost it up. 40=50mg daily. Dont feel bad about posting what you did. shit happens.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks Elvia for your opinion and advice now I need some real help!!! fIRST i WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT WHAT i'M ABOUT TO SAY IS STUPID AND WHAT i DID WAS A DUMB ASS ROOKIE MOVE, so please take it easy on a brother :(. That being said, as you know I was planning on doing a d-bol and sust 250 cycle ...i was gonna run d-bol for 5 weeks at 5o mg per day and sust for 8-10 wks at 500 mg per week. My d-bol came first on the 23 , I tracked my sust and it had arrived on the 22 of may...basically guys I f!@# up, by starting my d-bol b4 i had all my gear... i really thought my sust would arrive in a week tops didnt forsee this seizure happening. Please help me what should I do? I was thinking of doing the d-bol for another 2 weeks that would make it four weeks...then if and when i finally get my sust 250 i could start the cycle again...but i'm worried of doing the orals too close together, because I hope to get my sust within the next 2-3 wks...what should i do to get the best gains from this cycle??

That is bad. Many times have I been tempted to start my first package before the others came. Don't worry I am not gonna say anything. I understand why you done it. Still shouldn't have (at all) but as Rot mentions not major. I would do as he says. Dbol only cycles get slated but I see their place. I have many mates who have done dbol only and had great results and kept many gains. Many of them doing it for their first cycle and they never had any crash whatsoever. I would just do the dbol for the 4 weeks. Do a short pct of nolva and clomid. Then have a little break and see how you feel. If you feel good atleast 4 weeks after your pct I don't see the harm in starting your cycle. But wait till you have everything and then do it properly. The break between orals will do you good and make the next set work more effectively as opposed to your suggestion of just carrying on. By the time you get things sorted (all items arrive) it will only be a few weeks to go and you can start again. Let us know how you get on.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just wanna add it would properly be best to wait longer than 4 weeks but that amount of time (excluding pct) should be your minimum amount. Bascially just go on feel but not before the 4 weeks. So with your pct that is 7 weeks or so. I should be getting my stuff this week :)