©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth seizures?

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
stealth from ivitamins

hey guys,
just a quick update on my order of stealth products. received 40ml of test cyp, and still waiting on 20ml of tren acetate and another 20ml of test. don't know if they split the order for some reason or not.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Add me to the list..i didn't read all these forums before I made my own up top there. But yup, got all my tablets from Alin, even though it took two months. Now I'm waiting on my Stealth Supertest and it's taking almost 3 months now. No seizure letter though..what do they look like so I can keep a look out? Also..seems its all stealth geten seized..kinda sucks. I hope mines just lost!

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
did you get registered when you ordered? I got my letter 4 days after they seized it. Well according to the letter anyway, but my resend is already on the way. I think it is just hit an miss especially when the natural oils website was telling what was actually in the packages, I think they went back to the generic site that says aromatherapy oils now. I know it seem slike alot of people have been getting letters lately, but the odds are still in our favor.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Another thing you have to realize.....
Alin has 1000`s of customers! Majority of which are running stealth right now
atleast from the feeback Im getting on his forum.

What Im saying is even though you may see a post here and there on the forums you have to realize How many Thousands Order without a problem....
Just that they dont come to post and tell about it in the open normaly.
some do But most dont. For the most part Its the newer customers That Did happen to have a delay,seizure or problem that Are Always real quik to make an open post.

Alins a good source, One of the biggest and the best.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Another thing you have to realize.....
Alin has 1000`s of customers! Majority of which are running stealth right now
atleast from the feeback Im getting on his forum.

What Im saying is even though you may see a post here and there on the forums you have to realize How many Thousands Order without a problem....
Just that they dont come to post and tell about it in the open normaly.
some do But most dont. For the most part Its the newer customers That Did happen to have a delay,seizure or problem that Are Always real quik to make an open post.

Alins a good source, One of the biggest and the best.
Nicely put rAJJIN...

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I understand now. It was first time ordering with him and I just thought it would be a lot quicker and smoother..but i understand it's not his fault and over reacted on here with frustration. I hoped in over 2 months i'd at least get this damn seizure letter or something. Hopefully it was just mixed around and is still comming.

Thanks again..and i apologize for downing ALinshop..they did great on other two orders..just this one sucksss.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Just like I said in another post once he mails it off it out of his hand. I always get my gear in a timely manner except for all of the stealth I order all at once which did take over a month to get. But besides that he has a real good track record with me.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mr.nitrofish said:
I don't think sealth is any safer to ship than glass vials. the guys at customs will know if its gear or not. you just got to hope they don't open the pack.
I said this in another post...A bud of mine at work very recently recieved stealth and he said it was opened and could tell it was checked and still sent...Stealth is good to go and overfilled as well as over dosed so far for me...

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I'm still waiting on mine. I have T3, Clen, syringes, nolva and clomid.. alllllllll I need now is my bloody test!

I think I am going to chalk this up as a loss and save up to order some more.