©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

????????? STEALTH -Vs- BALKAN ??????????

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
I have been trying to researching the difference between Balkan and Stealth.
I have done stealth tren ace and the injections are painless but the next day injection site pain is at sometimes kinda painfull for a day or two after the injection. (I know thats not bad, its just the B.A., so i have read)

I have read that balkan and stealth are made at the same place but, have noticed a decent price difference between balkan test prop and stealth test prop as well as balkan tren and stealth tren ace.

What im asking, is one more pure than the other?
Why is there such a difference in price if they are made at the same place?
has anyone ever compared the two, like test prop from balkan to test prop from stealth? like which one has least injection pain, which one shows better results, so on and so fourth...

Thanks for the help...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id say the results will be the same with either.
I Myself Like the Look and convenience Of The Balkan Line
so that would be my choice....But If your wanting more bang for your buck
and a better chance of clearing customs Stealth would probably be the way to go.

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
rAJJIN said:
and a better chance of clearing customs Stealth would probably be the way to go.

hey rajjin,
whats goin on< did you get my pm's i sent you?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
I have tried most all of the Stealth line with great results, but have yet to try the Balkan line!! I agree with rAJ though that the Balkan line is much more convenient, but the Stealth line is the cheaper and safer of the two!! I guarantee that you will see great gains from either.......

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
I have tried most all of the Stealth line with great results, but have yet to try the Balkan line!! I agree with rAJ though that the Balkan line is much more convenient, but the Stealth line is the cheaper and safer of the two!! I guarantee that you will see great gains from either.......

What do you both me by "convenient"??

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mis_behaven69 said:
What do you both me by "convenient"??
Stealth has to be fully withdrawn from the sachets and stored either in m/t vials or syringes and Balkan comes in multi use vials...........

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
Gladiator said:
Bottom line ..no pun intented ..stealth hurts!!and not just a little.

I have had some experiances with stealth tren ace, yeah i had some day or two after injection site pain.
My question is, Does balkan give the same kind of pain or is that just stealth only??

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mis_behaven69 said:
Has no one used BALKAN??
Check out alinboard.com you will find the answers you are looking for.......

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
kawasaki1 said:

thanks kaw

I got my b-12 in friday and injected it in with the stealth TREN ACE, NO DAY AFTER PAIN. PROBLEM SOLVED........ THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MAN

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I'm using Balkan Test E and EQ...

It's my first cycle and the EQ has been smooth since day 1

Test E gave a bit a pain at first, but nothing unbearable... I'm on week 5 now and haven't had any pain since my second Test E injection.

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
Ryder13 said:
I'm using Balkan Test E and EQ...

It's my first cycle and the EQ has been smooth since day 1

Test E gave a bit a pain at first, but nothing unbearable... I'm on week 5 now and haven't had any pain since my second Test E injection.

Awsome input, thanks for the reply

Techy

Nov 22, 2006
kawasaki1 said:

I was on Alinboard and asked if Stealth and Balken was the same product just packaged differently, b/c they are made in the same facility. They basically tole me I was full of it, that they were not made in the same facility. Anyone here know for sure?

bandit2006

Banned
Aug 17, 2007
Looking for cheap honest supplier

I've been on this board for years, back when I had to pay for membership for the sources, now that I have lost my chinese supplier, which was the only way I bought for a couple of years. I'm really out of touch, :) now and need some help with unerground labs, local would be great, credit cards accepted would be great, but mostly looking for a legit ug supplier who is very cost effective and comes through. Thanks again for the help guys and I hope I posted this correctly.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
bandit2006 said:
I've been on this board for years, back when I had to pay for membership for the sources, now that I have lost my chinese supplier, which was the only way I bought for a couple of years. I'm really out of touch, :) now and need some help with unerground labs, local would be great, credit cards accepted would be great, but mostly looking for a legit ug supplier who is very cost effective and comes through. Thanks again for the help guys and I hope I posted this correctly.

Same shit you posted on another board. Sounds like your a F#@%ing cop to me. Find your shit somewhere else, and tell your buddies theres alot worse crap goin on in this world than looking up everyones ass for aas.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
bandit2006 said:
Asking for a source so openly is telling us one of three things:
1) You're just asking to be ripped off
2) You're just asking to be busted
3) You're a cop
I'll let you decide which.............

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Techy said:
I was on Alinboard and asked if Stealth and Balken was the same product just packaged differently, b/c they are made in the same facility. They basically tole me I was full of it, that they were not made in the same facility. Anyone here know for sure?
I believe that the Stealth line has been moved to the Balkan facility, but they are still 2 separate product lines...........