©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid alternatives

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
are there any good steroid alternatives. it seems like everyone says they're all shitty are there any that can give you some serious gains, like impact nutrition maxteron. something along those lines if anyone knows anything i would appreciate the info.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
There is no Alternatives. You either spend money for the real stuff or lose money on the Alternatives another words fake stuff. There are some things that help but nothing will ever compare. Only thing I will say is stick with all in one compounds like NO-EXPLODE, or ADENERGY STACK by optimum nutrition. these things contain things like creatine-Dicreatine malate, L-Glutamine,Arginine,L-Taurne,L-Alanine,L-citrulline Malate, ADTP5. These things along with eating every 2-3 hours good solid proteins and training heavy and hard 4-5 days a week will deliver decent results. But there is no beating cycling a good Test and Deca cycle or maybe even EQ and Test something small and sticking to a reasonable dosage and reasonable cycle time. It's not advise bro it's just opinion ;)

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
I've tried em all and nothing compares. Use your money for groceries they will get you farther than any of these hyped up supplements.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sees31312 said:
are there any good steroid alternatives. it seems like everyone says they're all shitty are there any that can give you some serious gains, like impact nutrition maxteron. something along those lines if anyone knows anything i would appreciate the info.
If I'm not mistaken these are Jeff Summers products. He is a snake oil salesman.

If there was a good alternative, we wouldn't take the risk.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
There is really no good alternative to the real thing. Don't waste your money on so called steroid alternatives.

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Way to bump a 10 y/o thread from guys that are no longer active members!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Where? I don't see anything from a spammer. Was it already deleted?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Old thread bumped due to spam but as the years have passed there are definitely more options available to guys who don't want to use steroids (not sure why but they are some). SARM's would be my recommendation. Allot on guys don't want to inject so that's another advantage to sarms.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

The most popular alternatives to steroids are:
-Lack of muscle size
-Lack of strength
-Lack sex drive
-Lack of over all well feeling

I don't like the alternatives much......

CG