©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroid Bust

z06er

Feb 21, 2006
roseville
anyone else heard about this huge bust? anybody know if and of our sources got busted? or does anybody have a list of places that where busted? things are getting bad for people who just what to be bigger, this really sucks!:(

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
z06er said:
anyone else heard about this huge bust? anybody know if and of our sources got busted? or does anybody have a list of places that where busted? things are getting bad for people who just what to be bigger, this really sucks!:(

Yes we Have heard all about it. Many research supply companys (pins vials Kits etc) And Many Underground "labs" Have been shut down.
I think one of the numbers I read was 156 people and 56 "labs"

As far as I know since BigA took over this board there have been no Usa Domestic suppliers here or Underground "labs".

The suppliers you see here sell Pharmacy Grade products and are in countries where steroids are Legal to purchase at the Pharmacy.
Just dont go ordering it into the Usa at this time is my advice.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Yes we Have heard all about it. Many research supply companys (pins vials Kits etc) And Many Underground "labs" Have been shut down.
I think one of the numbers I read was 156 people and 56 "labs"

As far as I know since BigA took over this board there have been no Usa Domestic suppliers here or Underground "labs".

The suppliers you see here sell Pharmacy Grade products and are in countries where steroids are Legal to purchase at the Pharmacy.
Just dont go ordering it into the Usa at this time is my advice.
Bump rAJ, gotta agree, too hot for ANY activity right now!!

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Bump rAJ, gotta agree, too hot for ANY activity right now!!
My ENTIRE domestic board has shut down. ALL of it. It has me in a state of depression lol.