©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid melting point ?

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
ok guys compounds have different melting points, my question is for masteron as example has a melting point of 304 degrees, now after I mix 2%ba 20%bb do I have to reach that tempeture to get the hormone to dissolve or how does that work ,test prop has about 250 degree melting so once I mix ba bb oil do I have to reach 250 degrees for it to dissolve, please help

borderbound

Apr 2, 2013
Take a small sample and try it ... i would venture
To say no ... a real simple example snow and ice no
longer have a melting point of 33° once salt is added

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
The answer is no. And there are dozens of articles in this forum that tells you exactly how to make whatever you want. Do a little searching brother before you post a topic like this.

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
The answer is no. And there are dozens of articles in this forum that tells you exactly how to make whatever you want. Do a little searching brother before you post a topic like this.

yes bro ive read them, but was trying to see if someone could explain how that's possible when steroids have melting points, what I assume is the bb in there helps to dissolve it cause on stovetop with beaker youll never get past 212 degrees, which is more than enough for most hormones but test prop ,masteron prop have high melting points

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Melting and dissolving are two different things. You don't need to melt your sugar to make it dissolve in your ice tea do you?

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
Melting and dissolving are two different things. You don't need to melt your sugar to make it dissolve in your ice tea do you?

ah got ya, I see your point ,you just need it to dissolve in solution, cool thanks, now some compunds test e eq will melt in solution, right ,cause of low melting points, just a little confusing bro

Last edited:

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013

btw bro you ever pay attention to what temps dissolve best ,or just standard stick in fry pan with 2 inches water ,put beaker in on med high temp and stir until hormone swirls are gone

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
To thoroughly blend a raw into a carrier you must hit the melting point.
Not enuf heat u crash it upon cooling.. Too much heat u have the possibility of evaporating the BA and bb out so when it cools it will crash also.

Come on Shake and bake chicken needs 350dg.. Undercook and u end up puking salmonella drumsticks.. There's a rhyme and a reason melting points are used in chemistry .. Got it? LOL.. Ib

Pignus

Nov 8, 2012
Solvents and heat can both disrupt the crystal lattice resulting in the hormones liquid form. Reaching the actual melting point is not necessary, because without a solvent, as the temperature drops the crystalline lattice will begin to reform unless that temperature is maintained. Salt for example has a melting point of 1500 degrees, and that temp is not necessary to make a saltwater solution (technically a mixture) up to .36g/100g at room temp. But considering the carrier oils are also weak solvents of many organic compounds, the way water is for many inorganic compounds, I agree that heat nearing the MP of your hormone should be used to help hold the hormone in solution. The hormone is similar to a chunk of ice that melts from the outside inward and MP level heat ensures the solute is completely broken down at molecular level beyond what can be seen visually. Using high heat has the benefit of evaporating off any moisture in the powder, glassware, etc. this moisture is probably the number one reason I read so many posts about "cloudy" gear. I always mix my powder with the BA and BB and heat to approximately the MP of the hormone. I heat the oil to near the smoking point and then combine.

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
To thoroughly blend a raw into a carrier you must hit the melting point.
Not enuf heat u crash it upon cooling.. Too much heat u have the possibility of evaporating the BA and bb out so when it cools it will crash also.

Come on Shake and bake chicken needs 350dg.. Undercook and u end up puking salmonella drumsticks.. There's a rhyme and a reason melting points are used in chemistry .. Got it? LOL.. Ib

yes brotha got ya lol ,I better look in to hotplate or oven then cause it would prob be better to melt those into solution ,highest temp I would have to hit would be 307 and that's for masteron, thank you gentlemen

Last edited:

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
Yeah slow even heat and one of those better magnetic type burners ..Get it done. :)

yes sir, the evaporation temp of ba and bb and the smoke point of grapeseed oil is well above 307 degrees faren so no problems there, you da man ironbuilt

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
For about $200 you can purchase a digitally controlled laboratory grade hot plate. Allows you to control the temp within 1 degree. Seems like a worthwhile investment for anyone that's going to be doing home brewing.

It would also let you test the melting point of your powders much more accurately than an oven would. Makes quality control testing more reliable. Something to think about.

Last edited:

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
For about $200 you can purchase a digitally controlled laboratory grade hot plate. Allows you to control the temp within 1 degree. Seems like a worthwhile investment for anyone that's going to be doing home brewing.

It would also let you test the melting point of your powders much more accurately than an oven would. Makes quality control testing more reliable. Something to think about.

coo,l so what im thinking is 2 beakers one with powder, ba ,bb, other beaker grapeseed oil, melt the powder in with ba bb and heat grapeseed oil separate then mix

Last edited: