©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stop nitpicking your cycles and eat

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This thread is more of a rant-

I'm seeing a lot of people lately that seem to be overthinking their next cycle or how to dose it, how long to run it, when to add x and drop y out of the cycle.... Point here is....

If you spent half as much time worrying about eating the way you should, the cycle wouldn't matter so much. It's not the gear that's going to make you grow, it's the food and lifting intensity!

I do believe in big cycles but I believe in bigger eating more so- stop over analyzing your cycle and just fucking eat a ton of clean protein and good carbs; combine that with a lot of heavy intense lifting sessions and you will grow regardless of what gear you're on.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Your right on point. I see some of the posts on the forums and think the same thing. People worry more about what they are taking and I keep thinking..just shoot a cc of sustanon a week, eat a ton of food, and stay in the gym...lol

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
no doubt guys, too many just dont get it. if they would just lift, eat and sleep right a mild cycle would kick ass!

VP

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I think it's because too many think that gear is like a magic pill. When you realize just how anabolic food is, then you will get there. And don't overthink your diet...eat good home-cooked meals as much as possible and throw in some extra protein shakes in between. Same with your lifting. Too much overthinking as well. Pick up heavy barbell...repeat. Pretty simple.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Very true. I was trying to help out a close friend and he wanted to jump on "the juice" thinking it's magic.

After giving him a basic grocery list he said, "man groceries cost more than my cycle."

Food is the key!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Very true. I was trying to help out a close friend and he wanted to jump on "the juice" thinking it's magic.

After giving him a basic grocery list he said, "man groceries cost more than my cycle."

Food is the key!!

Thats no shit I would hate actually see the number for what me and my family eat in a month.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
My training was always on point but the biggest and strongest I have ever been is when I took my diet serious. I was eating close to 6000 calories a day and 500 grams of protein.

megamarty

Aug 24, 2013
well said. Kids jumping on a cycle + the partying too is what gets me. Plus these "orals only" cycles? ridiculous. Get in the damn kitchen and out of the bars all the time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
My training was always on point but the biggest and strongest I have ever been is when I took my diet serious. I was eating close to 6000 calories a day and 500 grams of protein.

This is what I'm talking about here-

Your diet has to be "on point" then the gear can work it's magic...

I'm even talking about a lot of you guys who have been using gear for a while and know your shit when it comes to AAS's ... BUT you still neglect to support the hard training and heavy cycles with the proper food intake.

I cook 2-3 lbs of lean meats a day- that's still roughly only 275-290 grams of protein... And I'm shooting for 400-500g a day

When I see a lot of the logs on here and I see the food intake I don't see the kinda numbers needed to sustain constant growth.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You have to eat big and clean to get big period! If there was magic pill everyone would take it but nothing replaces nutrition and the hard hard worker put in to our training.... Rant over for me for now ;)

anzel

May 8, 2014
Good thread here, we all need to be brought back to reality every once in a while!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Lets not forget, proper diet triggers one of the most important and anabolic hormones in the body....Insulin. diet alone can transform a body.

Just listen to me Mr. 16% LOL. I can bash my self..

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
I agree to a point. I don't agree how u say it's the food and the lifting intensity that makes u grow. Yeah tell that to a natural guy that struggeseven though his diet is spot on or the many bodybuilding shows u go to where a natural guy gets blown out of the water standing beside a guy juicing his ass off

Point is, is that gear works off of food and yes you ARE correct about how some people over analyse their cycle but that's cause they want to make the most of it! Can't bash someone for that can you?

Point is the more gear you take, more u eat, the harder you lift the bigger & stronger you'll get

Stallion

Sep 24, 2012
I agree with previous statements. Your nutrition has to be on point or no amount of gear will have a good effect. I tell people all the time, muscles are made in the kitchen!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Food and sleep - then put the juice in. So funny when the people say your body can only handle 40 grams of protein per meal - don't know about you guys - I can't grow on 40 grams
No juice will do shit with out a shit load of food