©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Storage and organization

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
So I was hoping to get some ideas on storing and organizing gear. I got shit scattered everywhere it seems. Looking for any simple solutions you guys have discovered to keep everything together and somewhat organized. Its easy to get all your different sized pins and syringes mixed together.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I have a gun safe thats 5'high x 3' squared with like 5 carpeted shelves pins all separated and alcohol swabs on one, pct items seperated on one, oils on one, tabs on one, gh and peptides on one. I have a smaller safe 10" high x 12" squared that I welded on top of my big safe that i keep the items im currently running in.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I use a small plastic tool box and then a piece of foam insulation that I drilled holes into for the vials. So, if I decide to stash it in my garage it looks like it belongs.

For pins I just use a small sterolite tote, it's a mess but I don't care. I just reach in and grab my pins for the week. Preload them and leave them in my tool box.

Hawk

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
Thats a good idea. One more reason for me to go get that safe at Costco I always look at when I go there. Thanks for the reply.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I use a small plastic tool box and then a piece of foam insulation that I drilled holes into for the vials. So, if I decide to stash it in my garage it looks like it belongs.

For pins I just use a small sterolite tote, it's a mess but I don't care. I just reach in and grab my pins for the week. Preload them and leave them in my tool box.

Hawk

I like the insulation with holes drilled idea think I may re-organize the safe.

spacemon

Apr 12, 2013
PNW
The tool box idea is perfect. I keep most of my stuff in the garage and can't believe I haven't thought of this before! Simple. Thanks for the tip.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thats a good idea. One more reason for me to go get that safe at Costco I always look at when I go there. Thanks for the reply.

Ya safes keep unwanted people out of or from finding your shit (aas, money, guns etc) doesnt have to be fort knox just has to keep your average lookie loo or B&E guy out of your stuff.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Hawk

Thats a primo idea Hawk! Much better than all my cardboard amazon boxes.lol

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Hawk

Great idea

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I just get rubber containers and put everything in. Keeps me organized and any potential pest out.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have a gun safe thats 5'high x 3' squared with like 5 carpeted shelves pins all separated and alcohol swabs on one, pct items seperated on one, oils on one, tabs on one, gh and peptides on one. I have a smaller safe 10" high x 12" squared that I welded on top of my big safe that i keep the items im currently running in.

GH and Peps and slin also needs to be stored in the fridge not room temp !!!!

I just just keep my pins in the kitchen cabinets along with my supps
Gear in a shoebox in the same cabinet
GH and Slin in the fridge next to the butter
Orals in a candy dish on the counter :D

There are some benifits to living alone

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I like a humidor for vials and reload ammo container for amps. Orals in pill bottles all stored in a container. Pins and syringes just in the cases they come in. Current cycle in a small travel humidor.