©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

strength cycle

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I was wondering what a good cycle would be to get brutally strong, without regard to weight gain(don't care how much I gain). I'd like to do a cycle to help my strength and keep most of the gains.

P

pincrusher

prop/tren would be good. you mine as well throw in some winny also so you stay nice and lean during the cycle. halo's will also provide incredible strength but it is very harsh and causes severe mood swings and can make an asshole into one huge irritating sucker. only use halo for about 3 weeks at a time and dont use any other orals with it ever!!!!

P

pincrusher

steve0085 said:
What doses for a prop/tren cyle. I was thinkin 75mg prop/50mg tren ED
those dosages will work if your fairly new to juicing. ed is much better than eod if you can handle the injections daily. it will help cut down on side affects especially from the tren.

black77

Aug 19, 2005
when i was 20 i did anadrol 50 1/2 tabs at first and worked up to 2 tabs 70 tabs total .before i could only bench 225 for 10 when a did a50 with in 4 weeks it went to 22 reps hard to belive but true . It was my first time using steroids . it was good while it lasted .at the time i never did any pct boy did i crash . young and dumb lol live and learn :(