©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Strongman competition

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[ame]http://youtu.be/0rdighyqahw[/ame][/ame]

I tied for first in points. But they counted back placings and gave me second because he finished higher than me in one event.

I won the log press, I would have won the Farmers/keg medley had my keg not fell over and rolled away. I crossed the line in 19.2 seconds, but since the keg was not standing up, I had to chase it and stand it up. Giving me a time of 23.6 seconds. I got 2nd in the event by .5 second. DL was strong for me... I just don't use a suit like some do and they got a rep more than me. I got 2nd in the Husa carry and 1st in the atlas stones...

Tough to lose because of a technicality like the keg falling over. But it is what it is.

Time for nationals!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice meet fu. Shit happens . Great showing regardless. just one of many meets to come on your way up. Congrats. Hey my boy in wisco was hoping to go 3 for 3 on the highland 2013 events this weekend but not to be. Pulled a ham
in the wt pull for speed.won the first two events in but pulled the plug leading events for the win but not to be this meet. Shit happens. Like to hook you up to train with him if in the area ever. He has all the s/m stuff or most in his gym .
He is adding more also. What was that log wt you were stuck at last year?:D You are flying bro have a blast!T

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You are a beast fubb! Makes my back hurt every time I watch your videos:p

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Thanks everyone! I'm happy with how my strength is coming a long! I'm looking forward to doing some damage at nationals