©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Struggled for Erection

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I just took my last shot of test enanth a week ago at the end of an 11-week cycle. I am used to having sex with my wife every morning and every night but last night my cock didn't want to stay hard. My brain wanted to fuck but the little brain didn't seem to agree. I finally got it done but it really made me feel like a pathetic wimp. This morning I nailed her just like usual and I gave some extra hard aggresive pumping action to try to prove to myself that I was back in form. Anybody else get this crap at the end of a cycle? I fucking hate it!

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Well I'm sure you thought of proviron but it sounds like your a week away from clomid...Perhaps the next time use proviron towards the end so your peter won't stop and then you can run it right into your pct...

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Andrew...you could try some natural test boosters to see if that helps......Right now I'm on week 11 Test E & EQ....I try to take trib/tongkat year round. That seems to keep me revved up!!!! I'm always smiling like the guy on the "Enzyte" commercial...LOL