©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stuck in a rut!

Gettinswole

Mar 19, 2014
Missouri, USA
Running 750 test e 400 tren ace. 9 weeks, hard as a rock, good definition. Diet on point, getting plenty to eat. Like I just hit a plateau. I actually lost 2 lbs this last week. Killing it in the gym. Just confused, never had this issue. Wanting to add a good oral. All I'm hearing from now is a eurobio d-Bolic 10. Any yay's or nay's? Also another theory, I have deca and thought about switching out with my tren. I've always bulked good on deca/test alone. I'm 6'5 272, 8%. 36 yrs. thanks

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Maybe you're overtraining? What's your workout frequency? Try 3 days a week. I know I do better on 3-4 days per week. If bloods are kept in check, a good oral for 4 weeks on/4 weeks off would be ok.

Gettinswole

Mar 19, 2014
Missouri, USA
Also how can I post a pic? I'm new to the forum thing. AlwAys used my gym buddies, and I know everybody's gotta eat, but not on my tab anymore! Love the forum, been lifting for 12+ years but know you can always learn something new!

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
You could always try upping your cal about 500 a day and cycling in dbol for 4-6 weeks at a time. I am running almost same cycle and added 40mg dbol and first week put on 5lbs. Realize it's water but feel stronger and fuller.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Overtraining takes MONTHS AND MONTHS of intense training, minimal rest and poor factors influencing recovery (sleep, stress, food intake...). Over-reaching, maybe, but overtraining? C'mon... what is this bodybuiling.com?

What's next, metabolic damage? lol

Upload your pic to tinypic or imgur and post the image link.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Overtraining takes MONTHS AND MONTHS of intense training, minimal rest and poor factors influencing recovery (sleep, stress, food intake...). Over-reaching, maybe, but overtraining? C'mon... what is this bodybuiling.com?

What's next, metabolic damage? lol

Upload your pic to tinypic or imgur and post the image link.

Overtraining is not real? I guess CNS fatigue isn't either? Maybe if you're lifting baby-weights.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey gs to post pic u take pic and it goes to your phone gallery.. then to post u tap " go advanced" then see manage attachments then hit from phone gallery and then upload pic then close ..lol. Thats how I do it but some bloke will probably have a faster way cause im no computer wiz.. or theres the picture frame with mountain icon ..gotta have 4g not 1g like my old jitterbug cell..:)
U loaded avatar so wake the fuk up.. kdn.. lol.

Gettinswole

Mar 19, 2014
Missouri, USA
Damn bro that's harsh! I was fiddling with it n figured that out yesterday! Thanks though. Still curious if anyone has ever switched off tren to deca in cycle

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Trens the ultimate builder. You may gain a little more weight on deca but all water.
Try upping calories, adding more tren or better yet BOTH.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Hey bro deload for a week. Relax high rep give body a break. If you want off tren then go off u could try npp instead of deca both nandros just diff esters. With 8% bf npp might be what ur after. Lots of guys love npp to deca and will never go back to deca. Good luck.

Gettinswole

Mar 19, 2014
Missouri, USA
I'm waiting on some dbol from euro-bio. Never tried them but a buddy was putting an order thru so I thought I'd take a stab at it. I will take a week off and go back wide open when the d-Bolic rolls in. Anyone else heard of these guys? Also not wanting off the tren, my strength is kicking ass. I'm eating as much as a grizzly bear. Just like my growth hit the pause button. Thanks jacked391

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'd start doing the weird stuff...deep tissue massage, acupuncture, cold shower CNS stimulation, syntherol, growth, slin, knock over the dumpster where they throw the baby placentas and start eating those...