©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stuff to stay away from

lifterdanman

Sep 8, 2005
Now, I have looked around a lot, and all the posts help me a ton. I have learned quite a bit. It seems like I know about almost everything, but all of these posts are stuff TO DO. What about stuff NOT TO DO? Anyone got any great post to put out about the big NO NO's?

taylor26

Aug 16, 2005
U.S.A.
I think that would kind of be hard to post what not to do just because everything is based off of experience one might experience something that another might have no problem with you know.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Dont Tell

I would say dont tell anyone youre on juice. Keep it locked in the vault. If you tell somebody it could be that soon everyone will know about it among your circle of blabbermouths. I say this particularly about young men and their girlfriends. Young girlfriends blab to all their fucking girlfriends.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
I would say dont tell anyone youre on juice.

Amen. We are our own worst enemies. We have to brag to someone that we are doing something naughty.

OK, stuff not to do.

Don't reuse needles. They are very cheap insurance.

Don't do oral only cycles.

P

pincrusher

DONT START A CYCLE WITHOUT HAVING EVERYTHING IN PLACE PROIR TO START DAY. this includes all pct therapy products and enough nolva to last throughout the length of the cycle at a minimum dosage of 40mg ed and include pct therapy amounts just incase you get gyno symptoms early on and need to go on nolva.
DONT START A CYCLE WITHOUT HAVING A PROPER DIET PLANNED OUT!!! your nutritonal needs is more important that what kinds of steroids you will be taking and the dosing of the steroids. without a proper diet you will see minimal if any gains.
DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SOURCES WITHOUT GETTING GOOD REFERALS. there are many scammers out there so you need to stick with sources listed on well established message boards that allow for input on the sources listed. if you never see negative comments about sources on a board i would hesitate to follow the guidelines of that board cause EVERY source has mistakes once in awhile.
DONT START A STEROID CYCLE WITHOUT HAVING AT LEAST 6MONTHS GYM EXPERIENCE. without a good bit of prior gym experience you will run the risk of injury because your strength gains will come much faster than your ligament & tendons can cope. you need to know fully what you are doing in the gym and how your body responds to various exercises before you try a cycle.
DONT START A FIRST CYLE USING DOSAGES THAT EXPERIENCED MEMBERS USE. a newbie to steroids will respond with very moderate dosing amounts and has no need to use big dosagesd just because joe shmoe takes 2 grams of test per week.
DONT START A CYCLE WITHOUT FULLY RESEARCHING ALL THE STEROIDS YOU PLAN TO USE. you need to understand what the side affects & symptoms of their actual performance within your body and also approximately how long it takes for each product used to hit its maximum bloodlevel point which is when you will feel the full affects of the product.
hope these donts help ya out some :)