©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stupid as you are strong?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The lifts are good but OMG is the screaming hard to watch.....

[ame]https://youtu.be/WOU9hWPgYSs[/ame]

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Holy shit, I can't stand this guy! Unfortunately he trains in the same gym as me and I see him at least once or twice a week. Nobody in the gym can stand his screaming and I know a few people who will leave if he is there. He constantly has someone filming him. from what my training partner says he's a really nice guy and he is definitely strong but I can't get past the yelling and screaming.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I would have to find somewhere else to train. I refuse to tolerate that kind of foolishness. People like that make us all look bad.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Why in the fuck are they screaming while deadlifting 225? I might be able to understand 700lbs. But a chicken shit weight like 225 the only thing you should be able to hear is his breath. These guys are idiots!

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
They have all fried their brains.

It’s just retarded listening to them yell about anything and nothing at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Just douche bags that would ruin my gym time. Think my rage would cause a problem of flying plates towards their heads. Disc golf!

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
That's gotta be for the camera........ Or lots of tren and halo.