©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sucessful test suspension/no esther recipe???

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Lol yeah I know I was talking in one batch tho hahah people saying it cant be done with water based but it can...maybe I just need to go back to bed ive been pulling these night shifts here lately

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Joshck is talkn water base ..hes gonna fry another brain cell when he sees this tne recipe :).Yes id do 100mg max but many times 50mg would only work and I like 50 times 4 pins a day 4 sites with slin pin. Hellll yeah !!

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
All you need is to melt the raw in guaiacol and filter it warm before it rocks up, then a ba solution for the water and poly80 to prevent the raw clumping up.

5-10g raw

2%ba

2%poly80

The minimal amount of guaiacol possible,

And water that's it.

Thats all I did for the water based when I had a go of it.

Filter the guaiacol and raw solution into each vial then top them up with your water,ba,poly80 solution, cap it shake it like fuck, job done.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Pip was a sting while going in that's a out it realy, tren base however is lethal pain.

I'm not sure how the tne will go without .poly80 iv always added it to water based as I thought it was needed. Plus bb doesn't mix well with water.without poly80 I don't think seems to separate????