©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Summer cycle

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thinking about this:

4 weeks clen prior to cycle

wk 1-15 / 10mg nolva ed
wk 1-5 / 25mg d-bol ed
wk 1-15 / 200mg deca 2 x wk
wk 1-15 / 250mg test eth 2 x wk
wk 13-17 / 50mg winny injected ed

PCT
wk 17
day 1 - 300mg clomid
day 2 - 14 / 100mg clomid
day 15 - 30 / 50mg clomid

day 1 - 30 / 20mg nolva

tell me what ya think.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
i'd cut the deca a week or 2 shorter than the test
yeah, i agree with stopping the deca a week earlier than the test. everything else looks great and well planned ;)

P

pincrusher

its half life is longer than the test so this way they both should clear your body about the same time instead of the deca running into the first week of pct

W

wolfyEVH

recess said:
What do you think about combining cytomel and clen?

if you're tryin to lose some fat before that cycle....how bout 6 weeks before the start...2 weeks ON clen, 2 weeks OFF clen, and 2 more weeks ON clen.....take 6 weeks to shed a bit of fat. I wouldnt do cytomel

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
wolfyEVH said:
if you're tryin to lose some fat before that cycle....how bout 6 weeks before the start...2 weeks ON clen, 2 weeks OFF clen, and 2 more weeks ON clen.....take 6 weeks to shed a bit of fat. I wouldnt do cytomel

Thanks you.

W

wolfyEVH

you could always do ECA stack a few weeks before cycle and do your clen during PCT

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:

He could also do 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on ECA and rotate that for 6 weeks.

Very good planning on that cycle Recess. You are going to have another subject you can teach in the near future.

Pincrusher and Wolfy gave some good advice about stopping the deca a week short.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

Ephedrine/Caffeine/Asprin .......when combined, a very effective fat burner

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You guys don't think he should run the test for a couple of weeks before starting with the deca - and give the enanthate time to start working?