©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

summer time cycle

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
I am getting ready for my summer cycle. I dont want any water retention, So I am thinking Fina and Winny with cytomel. Any other suggestions for a summer cycle that will get me ripped and put on a few lean lbs as well. If I threw var in the mex should I get rid of the winny?

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Test prop always got to have test....What is your cycle history? if this is your first cycle all you need is test only

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
I have done test a couple times before as well as d-bol in both cases I stacked them with winny. I dont like getting to big though for the summer, and i hate water weight so i don't wanna mess with either. About 6 months ago I did tren for 6 weeks alone and gained some nice lean muscle while maintaining a ripped look. I was really impressed with the stuff so i am trying to figure out what to mix with it. I don't want to be huge I am 5'10 and have been over 200 once and i did not like it b/c it made me look chuncky when my shirt was on. I'm lookin to get ripped and lean with a decent amount of muscle.

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
thanks alot cbr. Let me ask you something.. Should I get some anti estrogens with that, and when should i start taking them. also, why did you choose the combination that you did if you do not mind me asking, what about var with tren as oppose to winny?

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
You should always have Nolv on hand just in case of Gyno...as for water you should not carry much on that cycle. That is the most common cutting cycle and the most economical...without the winny. You need the test to ward of the dredded fina dick, and to also help with gains...test is best. You could sub the Winny for Var if you can afford it.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
I like Var better than winny. Easier on the hairline...and lopid profile. Both gave me good muscle hardness.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
if you can get var go for it for the same reasons as lord said and also your joints will love you for it and I'll second the notion for anti-e's always have them on hand and dont for get about PCT