©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Superdrol

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
For those who have ran Superdrol, what kind of results did you get and what kind of sides did you experience

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Would you expect a 4 week Superdrol cycle to illicit similar results in muscle gain to, say 8 weeks of oral turinabol? I'm trying to chose between the two for a bulk that doesn't destroy my hair. TRT dose test in the background...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Superdrol is one of the strongest compounds available today. Strength and size are very rapid. Effects can be seen in days. 15lbs in 3 weeks is very possible. As far as sides, there are a few who have little, but many feel like walking death. Sides are back pumps, headaches, nose bleeds, lethargy, overall shit feeling. I have run it many many times in just about every way possible. My favorite use for it is contest prep. It doesn't aromatize and is very dry It works better to fill out than, anadrol and you have a far less chance of becoming watery. Gains seem to slow around the 3 week mark. With this in mind, push very hard and get everything out of it. The more you eat, the harder you train, the bigger you get, period. If you don't see gains from sdrol, your doing something wrong. It an amazing repartitioner and higher carb diets will blow you up quick. I have honestly never out eaten sdrol. Start low, 10-15mg/ day and bump as needed. No need to ever go over 30mg of real sdrol. Gains are hard to keep which is why I like it for times you need to peak, like a show. Some tips on running it, take 3-5g taurine for back pumps, plenty of carbs for lethargy (watch the stims), drink plenty of water, and a quality liver protectant like Synthegine from Synthetek isn't optional, but a must.

Last edited:

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Super drol is one of the strongest compounds available. Strength and size are very rapid. Effects can be seen in days. 15lbs in 3 weeks is very possible. As far as sides, there are a few who have little, but many feel like walking death. Sides are back pumps, headaches, nose bleeds, lethargy, overall shit feeling. I have run it many many times in just about every way possible. My favorite use for it is contest prep. It doesn't aromatize and is very dry It works better to fill out than, anadrol and you have a far less chance of becoming watery. Guns seem to slow around the 3 week mark. With this in mind, push very hard and get everything out of it. The more you eat, the harder you train, the bigger you get, period. If you don't see gains from sdrol, your doing something wrong. It an amazing repartitioner and higher carb diets will blow you up quick. I have honestly never out eaten sdrol. Start low, 10-15mg/ day and bump as needed. No need to never go over 30mg of real sdrol.

EXACTLY what he said

Hell

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Yep, it works really well and quickly but once i hit the 3 week mark i immediately wake up feeling like death, completely lethargic. So, for me, its never more than 21 days.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
SuperDrol made me feel worse then any other anabolic. Be careful with that stuff. Anything that makes a guy feel like that can not be good

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
SuperDrol made me feel worse then any other anabolic. Be careful with that stuff. Anything that makes a guy feel like that can not be good

A lot of people feel the same way about Tren. Just sayin.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
That bad, huh? Even with the Trensomnia? Never used Superdrol, didn't realize.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'm telling you man not even the same animal.
I've used Buckets of tren over the years. It has some sides. Nothing like this stuff.

It should be dosed by the drop! Lol and come in a bottle with cross bones.
You couldn't make
Me take another dose of superdrol.

I was injecting it. I can't remember the dose but it was to much "for me"
Tried oral dose after that and no better.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm telling you man not even the same animal.
I've used Buckets of tren over the years. It has some sides. Nothing like this stuff.

It should be dosed by the drop! Lol and come in a bottle with cross bones.
You couldn't make
Me take another dose of superdrol.

I was injecting it. I can't remember the dose but it was to much "for me"
Tried oral dose after that and no better.

Lol, it was my gain, thanks again. If I remember you were going to start at 40mg but talked you into 20mg. Look what it can do to a seasoned vet like RAJJIN, so it must be respected. Just goes to show how powerful it is and how it effects everyone differently. Most find it pretty harsh though. Be warned for those who plan on running it. Although you may "feel" OK, it it wreaking havoc on you inside. It will drop you hdl by about 4 points per day till it ultimately reaches zero. Your liver also take a beating so be sure to run the proper supports as well as staying well hydrated. Sdrol is a different kind of beast

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm, this is making me lean towards 60-80mg Tbol for 6-8 weeks

I'd prefer not to prematurely age my body if I can help it

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I might have to kick off my next cycle with this. Magnus what did you stack with it. Well you favorite stack for size?

-dunny-

May 14, 2015
I ran 20mg a day for 3 weeks.

At the end of my cycle of 600mg a cyp a week. And 400mg of eq. I ran the superdrol.
Within a week I gained 8lbs. Withing the 3 weeks I was close to 12lbs up. I opened up my diet some tho and ate less clean. Strength and weight gain was no joke.

I had 50 tabs to run. And planned on running 20mg a day for 25days.

Side effects were very dark urine. And I needed up getting a acid reflex type symptom/ Nausea towards the end. I took a weekend off and was fine. Monday I returned to superdrol and that evening had the same side effects.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I might have to kick off my next cycle with this. Magnus what did you stack with it. Well you favorite stack for size?

For sheer size, test and deca are hard to beat. I either front load or mix in short esters initially for faster results. I used to Jumpstart with adrol, bit as I get older, the fewer orals the better. Remember I said sdrol is good for time specific peaking( ie. a show or photo shoot) since gains are so hard to hold onto. This I why I prefer to run this in the final weeks of the cycle. Plus it's harsh as hell, and the last thing I want is to tax my body frontloading with it, then trying to recover for 8-10 more weeks. Plus it will break your plateaus and put mass on you once your gains have stalled. You go out with a bang and look amazing, just be ready for the mind-fuck once you go off.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This is one of the few compounds I've never used...not sure I ever will. If I was younger, I would though. lol

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Ok so all my cycling revolves around keeping hair loss to a minimum, I am very prone and just spent $10g flying to turkey for a hair transplant, so I am limiting myself to a few compounds

-low dose test >200mg/ week
-deca (don't like the way it makes me feel)
-Var (didn't seem to put much if any mass on me)
-eq (haven't tried)
-TBOL ( have tried in the past and liked)
-Superdrol

So when I'm bulking it appears that im limited to low test, eq, tbol and Superdrol

My next bulking cycle will be in a couple of months and here's what I have in mind

10 weeks
Test c 200/wk
Eq 200/wk

Tbol
20/20/20/60/60/60
Superdrol
10/10/20/0/0/0

Or

superdrol
20/20/20/0/0/0/0/20/20/20

Or

Tbol
60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

Which oral cycle do you like without going overboard? Keep in mind I will stock up on liver, bp, cholesterol sups prior to cycle

Last edited:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I hear people say about keeping hair loss to a minimum. I'm always shaving my head anyhow. I don't think it would bother me if it all just fell out.