©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

supertest 450 and dbol

derrickman51

Jun 15, 2009
I was thinkin about takin a cycle of supertest and dbol! For the first 3 weeks taking 50mg of dbol a day and supertest 1ml once a week! Then starting on the fourth week stoping the dbol and taking 1 1/2 ml of supertest a week four the last seven weeks! Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! I am also planning to take nolva and clomid as pct!

derrickman51

Jun 15, 2009
Someone has to have a suggestion or comment! Someone let me know if I should change anything and how much gains I should expect!

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I was thinkin about takin a cycle of supertest and dbol! For the first 3 weeks taking 50mg of dbol a day and supertest 1ml once a week! Then starting on the fourth week stoping the dbol and taking 1 1/2 ml of supertest a week four the last seven weeks! Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! I am also planning to take nolva and clomid as pct!

need more info. is this your first cycle? goals? stats?

derrickman51

Jun 15, 2009
Yes, this is my first cycle! I am 21, 6'0", 180lbs, bfp is 5.8, very high metabolism. My goal is to be about 210 by the end of this year.. I've been workingout for 5 years and have only gain 20 lbs in that long!

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I think your cycle sounds fine for your goals. I would increase the duration of d-bol to 4-5 weeks. As for the test injections the dosage is fine also, just doing 500 mg for the full 10 weeks is fine so upping fron 450 to 500 won't make much of a difference. The most important aspect to focus on is nutrition you're looking to put on 30 lbs in roughly 10 wks so your caloric intake must be consistently high and get roughly a gram of protein per lb of body weight. Your PCT sounds good also, clomid and nolva 2-3 wks after your last injection.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I think he's going from 1ml 450mg to 1.5ml 675mg. Which is fine but not totally neccasary. i agree to raise the time on d-bol, but i think for 1st cycle 30mgs would be sufficiant. You will get plenty of gains with that.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
yea

last time I took test e I got the test flu and my friend didnt........ I want to take supertest but I dont want the side effects what else do you reccomend to bulk up