©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Survey about cruising

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
IMO you're levels should be higher than that on 250mg a week.

I agree with Big John. In my experience, 100mg of prescription test cyp (paddock brand) per week should keep you around 700ng/dl. But, with that being said, no two people are the same.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Has anyone had there Test levels checked after like 3-4 months on 250mg of test ew? I know most test max out at 1500 ng/dl and I'm wondering for most people what 250 actually equates to in numbers?

Most trt is dosed at 200mg of cyp if not lower than that- just curious.

I had some BP 250mg amps I got from Alin and I was cruising on them for a while. My testosterone levels were 1496 ng/ml

I just got blood drawn on Friday for free and total testosterone plus E2. I mainly wanted just to no my E2 levels. Oh I'm currently on 250mgs of testosterone a day:D

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Cool thanks for the feed back this is what I was curious to see. I wonder what curve would look like for 250-500-750. ...

I wonder if for some reason as you go up if there is diminishing yield effect. So in other words if 250mg ew= ~1500ng/dl would 750mg = 4500ng/dl ? I'm simply guessing that it wouldn't.

Has anyone seen these numbers? Or tracked them as an increase in dosing was implemented?

herman01

Jan 4, 2013
Earth
I blast untill my bloodwork starts looking bad or just tired of pinning so much. Last year I blasted for a year with test e as a base at 900 mg's and rotated deca and tren out through out. I also rotate an oral like anadrol in and out 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and ran slin for 4 weeks for the first time. I cruised for about 8 weeks on just test e at 200 mg's a week and have slowly been upping my dosages a little. So I guess I just rotate compounds untill I feel I need a break and then cruise for 8-12 or more weeks. I'm on trt also but it's just to cover my ass.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Blast and cruise for me . Going to be more blast than cruise soon though. Reason for me going low trt for long period was due to surgury /injuries.
Gains should level off around end of april. CG what does the DAA stand for ?
Just while i'm thinking about - Your show date is in july? Thanks, T