©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

suspension problems

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
ok its toooooo thick cloggs 23 and 25 gauges... should i add bac water... also heat no help... need help asap....

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
What brand is it?

Some brands that arent micronized take a big ass pin....18-22g
The stuff I have will go thru a 27g insulin pin but its only 50mg.

If you have the Big Chunky Kind theres no fixing it I know of....

One thing I learned is you have to Shake the piss out of it!!
Then use it pretty quik before it starts to settle again

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
So with the suspension i cant dilute it with bac water???? noway anyone can shoot this 2 to 3 times daily with 22-18 gauges...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just once a day.
Its painfull stuff even if you have a good brand.
If you have the Chunky kind Its realy not much good imo

suspension is GREAT stuff "IF" you can get some thats good.
Some of it is Just unbearable. As far as Strength and results though its a great product.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
its RWR 100mg ml... and i thought to get benifit u shoot it 2-3 times daily at .5ml????? yeah its chunky... will bac water hurt it???

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well adding water is not going to help Im afraid.
Its not going to make them Chunks smaller or easier to inject.
Basicaly I see you have two choices... Use the Harpoon size needle
AND deal with the Pain from both it and the crystals in the suspension (chunks)... OR Trash it. Consider it a lesson learned.
Even a real good easy to inject suspension is painfull Injects. That kind you have imo is realy just not worth using. Who wants something thats gonna put you thru weeks Of Misery everyday ya know... Not me.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
SandMan-WES said:
ok its toooooo thick cloggs 23 and 25 gauges... should i add bac water... also heat no help... need help asap....

some TEST SUSP takes a 20g pin to shoot and thats pretty painful and scar tissue develops fast.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Test susp I never liked that was just to much pain by the end of the week nothing would move. Anymore 200mg ed test prop is all i can stand. Raj hey brother how are you??

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Test E or Test susp

One thing to think about is Test E is about 70% as strong as test susp, but I do 2000mg of test e each week that equals 1400mg of straight test susp I could never do that much. Test E is painless it takes a longer time for your blood levels to stay level (about three weeks) but it all the same in you. Somewhere there is info about esters and how they work the letter after the test. On a cycle I start with test prop it gets into your blood in about three days, its a lot slower than Sus but it does not feel like gravel.

Good luck.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Wood said:
Test susp I never liked that was just to much pain by the end of the week nothing would move. Anymore 200mg ed test prop is all i can stand. Raj hey brother how are you??

Im doing good Wood, Good to see you around buddy.