©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust/deca and ?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
if i had started sustanon for 5 weeks and deca. can i switch to test e and deca sfter the 5 weeks of sustanon. and if i can should i start the test before the sustanon is gone. becasue the test takes so long to kick in?
so i was thinkin.

1-5 sustanon
1-13 deca
4-15 test E or andropen. im tipping towards andropen.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I believe that you could stop the sust and go with test c as your levals are already up so at this point you would just need to maintain that leval,

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
max lift said:
I believe that you could stop the sust and go with test c as your levals are already up so at this point you would just need to maintain that leval,
Just to add to the confusion use the TestE.You could pick right up off the sus to the E.
no seriously use the longest acting Test ester with these other long-acters.
Or, as pin always says test is Test is Test.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Little Man said:
if i had started sustanon for 5 weeks and deca. can i switch to test e and deca sfter the 5 weeks of sustanon. and if i can should i start the test before the sustanon is gone. becasue the test takes so long to kick in?
so i was thinkin.

1-5 sustanon
1-13 deca
4-15 test E or andropen. im tipping towards andropen.
The sust still has some long esters in it, so you can discontinue the sust and pick with the test e as if you had not changed gear at all.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
kell11 said:
Just to add to the confusion use the TestE.You could pick right up off the sus to the E.
no seriously use the longest acting Test ester with these other long-acters.
Or, as pin always says test is Test is Test.

thanks Kell,

Opps I did mean test E, :pat:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
max lift said:
thanks Kell,

Opps I did mean test E, :pat:
Speaking of Test E,ya'll have to know(those who dont) there can be found here some Galenika brand Test E...And I have to say That shit is outta this world.It's the straight whiskey.Never had anything like it....WHOA!!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
max lift said:
yup I am on that right now and dont want to come off ,
So don't,I mean the worse that could happen is your testicles might crawl up inside and disappear...J/k then. You'd have to stop.
what is it with that stuff??There's TestE then there are these jewels.
did it not make you say...WOW!