©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon cycle ????

kriskronie

May 2, 2005
i am very interested in taking sustanon for my first cycle. i heard it was good and i keep hearing it. i have been working out for 3 years off and on and i am a professional wrestler. i need to gain some mass, and keep it on. im 20 years old, and weigh 180 lbs. have a great workout routine. and i want to take it would clomid. also what cycle can i take a 12 week or an 8 week.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
kriskronie said:
i am very interested in taking sustanon for my first cycle. i heard it was good and i keep hearing it. i have been working out for 3 years off and on and i am a professional wrestler. i need to gain some mass, and keep it on. im 20 years old, and weigh 180 lbs. have a great workout routine. and i want to take it would clomid. also what cycle can i take a 12 week or an 8 week.
I can almost promise ya the vets here are gonna tell ya either a Test Eth, or Cyp for your first cycle at 12wks..

they may also tell ya your too young at 20..........but remember your the one who should make the final decision...

good luck bro... :welcome:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
20 is a little young but if you insist i copied a sticky posted by Tee for you to read

First cycle advice:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always get people asking, “What is a good first cycle?” My answer is, and always will be, “TEST!” There are many reasons why test is recommended for a first cycle, but here is a few quick answers for you.

Taking any steroids will shut your natural testosterone production down. This can lead to impotence. Deca and tren are not the only steroids that can cause this; any drug can, when not accompanied by test.Therefore, test should be the base for all cycles, and you should know what it will and can do to you. You need to know if it raises your blood pressure, if you are prone to gyno, if you will retain water or not, and what gains it gives you in the dose you are taking. Adding another drug in the first cycle stack can cause problems.

For example: You take a first cycle of 600mg test and 400 mg Deca for 12 weeks. All of a sudden, you start to get gyno symptoms. What is causing it? Is it the test or is it the Deca? Well, you better know because you will have to know what to take to address the problem correctly. Had you taken a first cycle of test only, you would know if you are going to get itchy nips from it or not.

I hope this explains my position on why I recommend test for a first cycle. You will have plenty of time in the future to add in all kinds of other AAS if you wish. Taking one step at a time will definitely help you to understand your own body better than just jumping in with both feet and getting into trouble.

hope this helps !

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I don't see anything wrong with sus. You just gotta make sure you inect at least every third day. Test E or C would be a better choice IMO, cheaper too. If you dont mind frequent injections you could just use prop.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
monster said:
yeah i agree test is the best for starting but sustanon is good to stack with it

Don't stack sust with test enanthate, they are both testosterone, so there is no point. Sust is just a blend of different esters some quick acting and some longer esters. I think sust would be fine for a first cycle, but if I used it I would inject it atleast 3 times a week, which can suck shooting that much on your first cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
I think sust would be fine for a first cycle, but if I used it I would inject it atleast 3 times a week, which can suck shooting that much on your first cycle.

That's why most beginners opt to go with a longer lasting testosterone. Save the cash bro and get either enanthate or cypionate