©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon vs Cyp or Enanthate

Crosta

Jan 24, 2005
Hi,
I have a friend who is thinking about a sustanon dbol stack for a cycle. I previously read that for a beginner cyp or enanthate might be better, is this correct? if so why?
thanks

W

wolfyEVH

i believe so.....

sus has a mixture of four different test esters.....where the cyp and enanthate are just 1 ester (means more stable test levels in your body)

not to mention its cheaper than sust

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well without quoting our sources, but a favorite source here on the boards, 20ml of Sust (BD Andropen 275) runs $89 or any 10ml Cyp or Enth for $60. I guess prices depends on the source you deal with and you will have to inject more often (not necessarily but reccommended) with Sust to maintain steady blood levels!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i'd go with a single ester test, more bang for your buck. sources always charge more for sust, and i have no idea why. comes in the same size vial and same concentration as enanthate, but they charge more....hmm... when in fact i've heard a lot of UG labs sust blends are just test e or c mixed with prop. you really think a UG lab will go to all lengths to get powders for the goofy ass tests? i wouldn't think so.

also, what everybody else said.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mandarb11 said:
Well without quoting our sources, but a favorite source here on the boards, 20ml of Sust (BD Andropen 275) runs $89 or any 10ml Cyp or Enth for $60. I guess prices depends on the source you deal with and you will have to inject more often (not necessarily but reccommended) with Sust to maintain steady blood levels!

Those are good prices.

Generally, when we refer to sust costing more we are referring to prescription tests.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
Those are good prices.

Generally, when we refer to sust costing more we are referring to prescription tests.
yes,mandarb. and newbie with the sust. question if it's all he's got than he'll have to go that way...But I would suggest single estered Test(Enanthate) more specifically.
Good Luck